Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gyno progressing 5 weeks off cycle

SinisterUproar

Alright guys I need some help. I've been off for 5 weeks now And on 3 weeks of pct and my Gyno still seems to be getting worse like it's still aromatizing. I was taking some aromasin for it but that wasn't helping so I grabbed nolva and that doesn't seem to be working either. Could I still be getting estrogen after being 5 weeks off??

Alright guys I need some help. I've been off for 5 weeks now And on 3 weeks of pct and my Gyno still seems to be getting worse like it's still aromatizing. I was taking some aromasin for it but that wasn't helping so I grabbed nolva and that doesn't seem to be working either. Could I still be getting estrogen after being 5 weeks off??

your experiencing rebound bro... what did you run in your previous cycle and what did you run in pct?

This is why I normally continue forma or aromasin after my cycle. Nasty rebound.. You ran tren, correct?

Get some blood work now,,,then treat from there.

your experiencing rebound bro... what did you run in your previous cycle and what did you run in pct?

Cycle was tren test and masteron with caber E3d and aromasin 12.5 every other day pct is
HCG kick start

Phytoserms
DAA
Clomid
Reversitol
Ostarine
And the nolva which I've been on for a week now

Cycle was tren test and masteron with caber E3d and aromasin 12.5 every other day pct is
HCG kick start

Phytoserms
DAA
Clomid
Reversitol
Ostarine

No a.i. or serm in pct? You needed both here... Bet you won't do that again

HCG kick start

Phytoserms
DAA
Clomid
Reversitol
Ostarine

did you run nolva in your pct or just started it now? did you have any problems on cycle?

Top Bottom