Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gyno from Prohormone???

The doctor said to wait a week and if it doesn't get better, go see him, I'm gonna get some supplies and if it doesn't get better, I'll run a regime and let you guys know how its working.

i have same issue after beastdrol..running 20mg nolva for last 7 days lumps got softer an d smaller...then will carry on with aromasin at 12.5 ed thruout rest of test e cycle..........letro last resort .kills sex drive ..and joints

Welp, everything went smoothly. I used a liquid version of letro and the gyno went away and I have my sex drive back. My joints never felt dry like some report. I appreciate all of the advice, gentlemen.

I am an advocate of forma-The science and studies prove FORMA-STANZOL works better then current prescription aromatase inhibitors on the market (such as Arimidex, Femara, Aromasin, Cytadren, etc.) but at a FRACTION OF THE COST! If one wanted to prevent prolactin, estrogen, progesterone induced gyno and or cycle side effects they may need 2-3 and some times 4 different drugs. Of course each one of these drugs comes with its own set of negative side effects. Some Ai's raise SHBG, some lower IGF-1 and almost all of them leave you feeling weak and brittle.

Better then letro which can destroy up to 99% of estrogen in the body?

where are these studies

The issue with letro is how damaging it can be to the body. That is why I do not like it. I also know guys that have used letro without success. Forma has been something people have used to effectively clear gyno despite all other treatments....

I am glad you are doing well bro!

Top Bottom