Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gyno From Deca? Yes Or No!

Here we go...

• YES! I got Gyno from Deca!

Votes: 109 27.9%
  • No! I have never gotten gyno from Deca!

Votes: 168 43.0%
  • No! I have never gotten it, but I think it will happen!

Votes: 29 7.4%
  • No! I have not, but know, REALLY know someone who has!

Votes: 16 4.1%
  • I've never tried Deca, but still argue that it will cause gyno!

Votes: 69 17.6%

• Total voters
OK but how come some VETS AND MODS say that bitch tits need estrogen to grow??

From what ive been reading, breast tissue has both estro and prog receptors, estrogen being the predominant initiator of growth, but progestins can play a part, if the individual is sensitive. Its complex, but its seems estro is the main culprit.

J.Luv said:
I've used up to 475mg of Deca a week. I did get the usual Gyno-Paranoia, but that's just what it was. Paranoia. My nips got a little tender towards the end, but I've been off my cycle for a couple of months now and everything has returned to normal. Don't sweat it and stay around or below 400mg a week!!
I ran deca 300/week w/ test E 500 with no gyno. My only complaint with deca was that it made my triceps so damn hard they were constantly tight & sore. Never run EQ, but thinking about it w/ test my next cycle

I started a front loading with deca 400mg the first day i have nothing for the moment i will tell u if i have gyno during my cycle i m using Proviron50mg ed and nolva20mg almost ed.
I should use Test E soon.

Fiveth weeks with deca/sustanon and no gyno to report i still have 9weeks :) we will see.
Actually i m using letro EOD or sometimes and proviron ED 25/50mg.
I have nolva but it may increase the deca gyno if i get it then i prefer to stay away from nolva. I m waiting for my bottles of Dostinex(cabaser) and i m actually takin a Vitamines B-complex everyday 200/400mg of all vitamines B.

did 300mg every 4 days for 8 weeks with winny 50mg tabs every day. No problems whatsoever, except trying to explain to my girlfriend where the gains were coming from so fast!

Top Bottom