Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gyno forming first cycle...help

If you keep fucking with it its going to hurt bro. I cannot believe that a week in your getting this already.
I can't really add much to what's already been said. if you do stop you don't need a pct for 7-10 days of test bro. Especially at your age. I'd continue the aromasin after the test for two weeks though just to be safe IF you stop.

If you keep fucking with it its going to hurt bro. I cannot believe that a week in your getting this already.
I can't really add much to what's already been said. if you do stop you don't need a pct for 7-10 days of test bro. Especially at your age. I'd continue the aromasin after the test for two weeks though just to be safe IF you stop.

yeah it takes a few.weeks for.effectd but correct me if in wrong...test.converts to estrogen as.soon as its pinned in the blood ? right?

also i avoided touching the area unyil i was brushing my teeth in the mirror and.saw that my nipples have an erection... no lie my nipples look SLIGHTLY more pointy def more hard -.-

run my finger does my chest and when i reach my nipple area theres slight pain...and the bump is there no doubt my quest..

IF i were to stop test and.continue aromasin 25ed will that eliminate the bump and.bring me.back to day 0 ?

Sent from my SGH-I896 using EliteFitness

k so not that ive been touching my nipps but I did one last check and found MORE THAN ONE LUMP... the lumps seem to be multipling no joke.

should i visit the doc?

calm the fuck down.

You already had the gyno. A lot of bros do. The gears just made it flare up and start to itch/hurt. Up Aromasin to 25 ED. Do you have any nolva? If you do you might want to start taking 20mg a day until the itching/pain go away then drop it either down to 10mg or drop it completely. If you drop it completely and the gyno starts bothering you again while at 25mg Aromasin ED...your Aromasin is probably bunk.

dont have nolva... im doing 25mg aromasin ed... there is no itch*knock on wood*
just lumps (plural)
my buddy has some nolva if needed

Im assuming u rec. me to stop the cycle ? or.should I continue and hope it gets managed on cycle....tmr morning.will be my 4th pin

if i stop cycle i plan on waiting 14 days and doing some daa and a naatty test booster..

^ The pope knows. I had gyno flare ups before and it goes away when u hop into pct but i fucked up another time and am fighting it right now again with letro. Letro took pain away PLUS reduced the large masses of gyno to a small pea size like u said before. Look up gyno that is surgically removed if u got a strong stomach it looks like a lot of built up shit not just a little lump, so that may be what u feel when u said u feel more lumps. Yes it is obviously gyno bro, but at this early stage you got so much time to kill it and it will go down when you get off cycle and if it don't whats the problem? Letro/prami will murder that baby gyno. My gyno i have reduced dates a couple years back and i am on my 3rd week of letro but it seems the fibruous tissue or whatever that comes with untreated gyno growth ain't going nowhere and surgeries required is what i assume. Joints barely hurt don't want to bang as much but i can easily get it up on letro, only annoying side is i feel congested from it. Hope this gives u a clear view

Hi mate

I've been on HRT for over ten years. Every injection time - 2 weeks - I know I'm going to get a harder and stiffer nipple, and after a day or two they go back to normal size. This is just your levels spiking and your glands are responding transitionally to the peak level. That's all!
As for the lumps, it does sound like micr-fibrous particles are developing, but with the proper OCT the guys are suggesting, it'll sort itself out. Come on, no man, no matter how long or how much thay use, grows a pair of tits like Marilyn Monroe in a couple of weeks.

I would get the lumps checked by your doctor though, in case they are cysts or something more sinister. And by that I don't mean you're growing several pairs of tits. Chillax:)

so i visited the fam doc...no help he says.it could be some fat tissue...ordered some tests but thats all... he felt the lump i dont think he.knows.anything about this...maybe an endoc is the way to go...

so i think im going too keep doing.the cycle my 4th pin should of been this morning but ill pin tonight with 25aromasin throught and manage things and get some letro and run that when I get it..

thanks everyone.for.the input...if anyone feels that I should stop the cycle feel free.to address ur thoughts..
apreech

Top Bottom