Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gyni problem

Cr4NK

Lately I lost too much weight.. I had gynconastia.. Is training or bodybuilding able to get rid of it or not?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using EliteFitness

Hi cr4nk,

Sorry to hear about your gynecomastia. It's not a fun thing to deal with for any guy at any age, even more so for bodybuilders looking to perfect their physique. Your question doesn't have a straight forward answer, in my opinion. On the one hand, excess body fat can contribute to making an existing case of gynecomastia look even worse. On the other hand, those who have an established case of gyno and lose weight will likely not see a resolution to the condition, especially when it involves excessive growth of the breast glands. Building pec muscles usually makes gynecomastia appear more noticeable by raising the breast tissue up as the chest muscle is built up underneath. My best advice is to see a doctor and get a blood test to see what the reason for the gynecomastia is. Surgery may be needed, but again, a doctor can advise you best. Hope this helps and best of luck to you.

Dr. Asare

Top Bottom