Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gymgurl which marathon?

jkmom

I see you are running 4/6 - is it the More marathon in Central Park?? I also saw a post you are taking in about 30 carbs a day - did I read that right? I want to cut carbs - looking for advice!

Im runnin the Martian Marathon in Dearborn MI....could be snow could be warm lol...April is pretty unpredictable.....My carbs right now are in the the 100's...Im running about 25 miles a week and cycling about 20 miles...My long run yesterday was 11 miles...so they are up there..I lost 60 pounds by keeping my carbs low. Bu I can't do that with my training right now!

You are my HERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 60 pounds!! I am glad to hear low carb is ok - I believe in it. 11 miles - what a perfect day! I am just switching to HITT and as you know it is a completely different mind set! I really loved the long runs - but I have toooo much weight on my body right now for a long run! I am around 140 - 5'2. Good luck in your marathon! I am running the MORE 1/2 in Central Park that same day - you will be my inspiration!!

Awwww thank you! I do intervals once a week for about 5-6 miles....i try to switch it up for building vo2max and fatloss

Hi Gymgirl...I'm trying to find posts from you about your training program and goals. I'm new here and still getting to know everyone. Did you switch your training right now to the marathon training? Can you send me a link or tell me about how you're training and if you're still lifting?

Thanks and good luck with it!!!!

jkmom said:
You are my HERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 60 pounds!! I am glad to hear low carb is ok - I believe in it. 11 miles - what a perfect day! I am just switching to HITT and as you know it is a completely different mind set! I really loved the long runs - but I have toooo much weight on my body right now for a long run! I am around 140 - 5'2. Good luck in your marathon! I am running the MORE 1/2 in Central Park that same day - you will be my inspiration!!

I began training for the marathonin january...My log is here and I can pull it up for you..I need to be doing weights and should be BUT with hubby and kids and running up to 25 miles a weeks Im trying to get my training in and out....let me pull it up and up date it a little for you

Can you suggest a good pedometer? I did a 95 min. jog today and my pedometer I think is off because I did a mapquest of my map and it said I went 2 miles further ??? very frustrating if you're trying to see where you are at and how you're improving in endurance/speed/time, etc.

Gymgurl said:
I began training for the marathonin january...My log is here and I can pull it up for you..I need to be doing weights and should be BUT with hubby and kids and running up to 25 miles a weeks Im trying to get my training in and out....let me pull it up and up date it a little for you

I love the Nike+ that goes with the Ipod nano. It keeps track of time, distance, pace, speed and stores it all for later use. I can not run outside without mine. This was the cheapest way for me to have something that records all the info. You do not have to use nike shoes to use it either

Top Bottom