Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gym staff attitudes?

My gym has a mix of everything. All guys who work there are pricks. Most of the gals are rude. Only one woman and one girl in college are able to keep members from feeling ill.

i dont like the gym staff at my gym at all. theyre all fucking know-it-alls and id say out of 15 trainers, maybe 1 or 2 look like they actually lift. im pretty sure the appreciate my intensity at the very least cause they stare like the theres no tomorrow.

Freak....that was great!....my gym, port jeff Golds is great, evry person that works there is real friendly nd the owner always makes it a pointo to say hi.....

My gym staff is a couple of half way cute ding bat girls that sit outside and smoke cigarettes on the curb they don't bother anybody.:D

I finished my article on how to Find a Gym, the top 10 things to look for. Thanks for your help. Here's a link to the article "Find a Gym"!

I worked at 4 different LA fitness clubs. one club i grand opened and we hired nothing but smoking hot chicks. hand picked from 100 applicants lol. Other guys in this thread are right though. when you deal with 1000 people a day the shit you hear sometimes is insane. I was the GM at the last club i worked at. so i had all the shit on me. biggest thing was the TV's. Corp controls what is gonna be played on the tvs. at all the clubs. we arent allowed to change the channell and people just didnt beleive us. i had a guy tell me to get dirt off the raquetball court. the whole floor was clean but like a dust ball was in the corner. i couldnt beleive it. My biggest pet peive was when members would come up and complain to me when i am touring potential new members. they knew i made my living off signing people up so can you not wait and not be a douche...

as far as front desk staff goes. they have to be hot and they have to be friendly. its a must to keep the old guys happy lol. in my career at LA i banged 5 of the front desk girls from 2 of the clubs lol. got caught on one of them but they cant fire me i was too good at my job.

EDIT. I have a quote in the article!!! lol

Top Bottom