Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GW50 Sarm - which brand?

tha_Waco_kid

Looking to purchase GW for my next SARMS run and wondering which company to get it from. I ran UniChems last time and I'm interested in trying something else.

Sarms Search?
Great White?
Other?

Looking for quality over price but I've noticed that the GW is about the same price per MG on most of the sights. It would be nice to get a higher mg per ml so I'm liking SS with their 20mg offering...I know this is relatively new product for them.

ANyone with personal experience trying more than one brand of this stuff? did you see different results?

Thanks!

You honestly can't go wrong with sarmssearch on GW, and it is the clear choice here. They are well known for their top notch quality and purity, but the dosing on the GW is what makes it even better. You can't beat 20mg/ml! You would have to purchase 2-3 bottles of other brands to get that amount.

And if you want feedback on it, just ask Psizzle or liffalot how great its been on their "rats" :)

Uniques gw is stellar... its top notch and probably my favorite of anything man... its absolutely excellent bro

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

Last edited:
Great experience with sarmssearch gw bro

And like rick said, you get a full run from only 1 bottle so it is actually cheaper

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

You honestly can't go wrong with sarmssearch on GW, and it is the clear choice here. They are well known for their top notch quality and purity, but the dosing on the GW is what makes it even better. You can't beat 20mg/ml! You would have to purchase 2-3 bottles of other brands to get that amount.

And if you want feedback on it, just ask Psizzle or liffalot how great its been on their "rats" :)

^ This. My rats have been extremely satisfied with Sarmssearches GW...........havent ever used anything that compares in quality and purity. And at 20 mgs/ml its also the highst concentration on the market.

Its an added bonus that i actually works out to be cheaper in price than most other companies!

I say do a cost comparison on Gwp, Uniquemicals and Sarmssearch. They're all going to be pretty high quality so just base that shit on cost per mg because gw can get expensive after multiple bottles.

Sent using the elitefitness app.

True, except that one bottle of sarmssearch gw is a full cycle, whereas the others you must purchase multiple bottles.

Can't beat SS purity either, my rats love it

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

As you can see most people on this forum will tell you sarmsearch but don't count out unique plenty of people use them wit success as well, take a look at gtg chem as well, russianstar did a log on their Mk-2866 over on the ntbm forums also the members on uk muscle seem to prefer them as well

What's the dosage ur planning into ur cycle? 1 bottle of sarmsearch is only 30 days at 10mg am/ 10mg pm. I think ur gonna need more...
I ran it at 10 and 10 with Uniquemicals gw and got great results, but like i said, i think all our sponsors will provide solid quality.

Top Bottom