Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GW50 Sarm - which brand?

What's the dosage ur planning into ur cycle? 1 bottle of sarmsearch is only 30 days at 10mg am/ 10mg pm. I think ur gonna need more...
I ran it at 10 and 10 with Uniquemicals gw and got great results, but like i said, i think all our sponsors will provide solid quality.

Yea you wont go wrong with a sponsor.

I ran my Sarmssearch GW at 10 mgs for 60 days as well on my rats (using only one bottle was nice :biggrin:) and loved th results......I can only imagine how 20ms ED would go.

You honestly can't go wrong with sarmssearch on GW, and it is the clear choice here. They are well known for their top notch quality and purity, but the dosing on the GW is what makes it even better. You can't beat 20mg/ml! You would have to purchase 2-3 bottles of other brands to get that amount.

And if you want feedback on it, just ask Psizzle or liffalot how great its been on their "rats" :)
yep...it's my first time using GW and i've loved every minute of it! i added it to my winny run, the results have been fantastic.

What's the dosage ur planning into ur cycle? 1 bottle of sarmsearch is only 30 days at 10mg am/ 10mg pm. I think ur gonna need more...
I ran it at 10 and 10 with Uniquemicals gw and got great results, but like i said, i think all our sponsors will provide solid quality.

I'll be running 10 or 20 mgs pet day. I am aware of the dosage, number of bottles, costs, etc. Just trying to see if folks have seen better results with 1 over another. I used unique on the rats last time. Did get great endurance but didn't notice any increased fat loss so I'm keen to try gwp or SS. Leaning towards the latter

Thanks for the responses bros

I'll be running 10 or 20 mgs pet day. I am aware of the dosage, number of bottles, costs, etc. Just trying to see if folks have seen better results with 1 over another. I used unique on the rats last time. Did get great endurance but didn't notice any increased fat loss so I'm keen to try gwp or SS. Leaning towards the latter

Thanks for the responses bros

Take my word for it, you wont be dissapointed.

they're both sponsors of this board, therefore you won't see us (even reps) speaking badly of one or the other.. all we can do is offer our personal experience, and as with liffalot, i use SarmsSearch, and as i previously stated, i loved my run with it..

they're both sponsors of this board, therefore you won't see us (even reps) speaking badly of one or the other.. all we can do is offer our personal experience, and as with liffalot, i use SarmsSearch, and as i previously stated, i loved my run with it..

Thanks for the reply. I did end up going with SS but I am very concerned about their lack of communication, customer service, and / or lack of a decent website. If not for the die hard recommendations from several on here I would never touch this company. That is before I have ever tried any of their products. They need to work on their business 101 acumen

Thanks for the reply. I did end up going with SS but I am very concerned about their lack of communication, customer service, and / or lack of a decent website. If not for the die hard recommendations from several on here I would never touch this company. That is before I have ever tried any of their products. They need to work on their business 101 acumen

As for their customer service, its is rare that they dont communicate well.........I think almost anyone you talk to that has ordered from them will tell you that they've recieved responses from them in under a day every time they've contacted them. Have you still not heard from them?

And regarding their website - they're a company that sells research chemicals, not a PR firm. They assume that people coming to their site are well informed, knowledgeable, and know exactly what they want to purchase. Its simple, straightforward, and requires no run-around. They let their products speak for the reputability of their company rather than flashy designs on a website filled with piles of useless information.

Frankly I appreciate the upfront attitude and appearance of their site - it shows that they mean business and that their supply is no joke to them.

And regarding their website - they're a company that sells research chemicals, not a PR firm. They assume that people coming to their site are well informed, knowledgeable, and know exactly what they want to purchase. Its simple, straightforward, and requires no run-around. They let their products speak for the reputability of their company rather than flashy designs on a website filled with piles of useless information.

Frankly I appreciate the upfront attitude and appearance of their site - it shows that they mean business and that their supply is no joke to them.

Their competitors (including other EF Sponsors) have websites with information that I would hardly consider useless. Their websites are not flashy, just informative and functional. I'm not saying SS is a poor company - heck, I ordered from them - due to trustworthy recommendations...all I'm saying is that they are likely losing customers due to poor communication and lack of any kind of info on their website. If not for EF I would have never taken a second glance at SS.

Sarmssearch did have some issues with their email services for a bit, but I believe that has now been cleared up. I can assure you that their customer service is top notch, and if there is ever an issue with communication there is a good reason for it.

Top Bottom