Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GW cycle progress update - am I doing anything wrong?

mikkeltaylor

Hi,

Been taking gw (sarms1) now for 3 weeks and so far I haven't felt any increases in endurance, nor do I feel like it has contributed to any fat loss.

During that time I have lost around 6lbs. Current 181lbs, 5ft11, roughly 25% bf! but I put the loss down to adding cardio and eating under maintenance.

I've been doing cardio 2-3 times a week (jogging or insanity), weight training 3-4 times a week and daily cals are around 2000, with roughly 40% protein, 30-40% carbs, 20-30% fat.

Most days I get my cals from chicken, salmon, tuna, eggs, oats, whey, green veg, rice/potatoes.

I take the gw first thing in the morning. Fill the pippet to the top line (25mg?) and then do my cardio or hit the gym.

I'm also taking multi vits, bcaa's, creatine, tribulous and omega 3.

How should I know when it's kicked in? Is there anything I should be doing differently?

Cheers
Mike.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If topic. But do you exercise 3-4 days a week or 6-8 you wrote do cardio OR hit the gym. And your food looks good except the sometime ;) haha no flame but if we say, I don't think you do but you never know in these internet times ;) if you do total exercise 3 times a week eat good sometimes and do mcdonalds on the other day then. My faith is lost with humanity ;) haha but like I said I don't think you do ^^ besides gw everyone says good stuff but I bought some for my brother like a year ago from unique. And he didint repond. From what I reed you will feel it first week otherwise it's bunk.. Good luck m8

Fuck it I'm tired and bitter :) sry for the negativity in my previous post. Or "Torra skorpor" as we say in sweden.

If topic. But do you exercise 3-4 days a week or 6-8 you wrote do cardio OR hit the gym. And your food looks good except the sometime ;) haha no flame but if we say, I don't think you do but you never know in these internet times ;) if you do total exercise 3 times a week eat good sometimes and do mcdonalds on the other day then. My faith is lost with humanity ;) haha but like I said I don't think you do ^^ besides gw everyone says good stuff but I bought some for my brother like a year ago from unique. And he didint repond. From what I reed you will feel it first week otherwise it's bunk.. Good luck m8
Hey, no worries mate. Gym is at least 3xweek and cardio at least 2x. Forgot to mention but have had no fast food, but maybe a once week cal increase like pasta, cereal bar, etc so I would say its 90% clean diet.
Maybe you are right about the gw but hoping there's something obvious I'm doing wrong....

You've lost 6 lbs in 3 weeks, and you don't know if your Gw is working? It's impossible to determine how much came from diet change and cardio, but losing 2 lbs per week is a very good rate of loss. As for endurance, since your bodyfat is so high it may not be as noticeable because of the shape you are in. At any rate, you are making good progress towards your goals, and sarms1 GW is as good as it gets, so stay the course you are on

You've lost 6 lbs in 3 weeks, and you don't know if your Gw is working? It's impossible to determine how much came from diet change and cardio, but losing 2 lbs per week is a very good rate of loss. As for endurance, since your bodyfat is so high it may not be as noticeable because of the shape you are in. At any rate, you are making good progress towards your goals, and sarms1 GW is as good as it gets, so stay the course you are on

Cool, yeah I'm happy with the weight loss so not stressing that, just wondered if I should know or feel like the gw is contributing to this. I'll keep at it for now and hopefully it means I'm not doing anything too wrong.

If in a couple of weeks I still don't feel anything then I'll prob drop the gw and carry on without it...

Ok, so some specific questions I have:
1) I'm taking the entire dose first thing in the morning, usual workout about an hour later. Is this right?
2) gw is meant to convert body to burn fat instead of carbs, so what macros should I be looking to hit?
3) should I be taking/not taking any particular supps?

Thanks guys.

Last edited:
GW is not magic. Some have said they felt that it helped them lose fat due to what you mentioned in #2 above, but personally I did not find that. I did not burn fat at any enhanced rate using GW outside what the cardio and diet would have done for me. What it DID for me though without a doubt was increase my cardio output and made it easier. If you are already at your max cardio output capacity you know how hard it is to progress further. i.e. if you are an experienced runner or biker you know just how hard it is to increase your performance by 10% - and this is exactly what GW can do for you basically overnight.

Personally, I would not get on GW if you already haven't hit the wall in terms of cardio performance.

Thanks for the response guys. I was def not at my cardio limit before, so will def continue to push it hard when I do it and hopefully find I'm getting past barriers I didn't think I could. I'll carry on with the gw for now and till the end of month 2 just so I can give it enough time before I can give proper feedback.

Top Bottom