Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GW-501516 Info on why you want it!!!!

yea its def sold out for a very very good reason def an item your rat will want to stock up on or get a bottle or 2 at a time

i wanna try this stuff for cycling im starting with a small stack 10mg for 30 days... any one ever use this product from "generic labs " ?? its in 5mg tables form

i wanna try this stuff for cycling im starting with a small stack 10mg for 30 days... any one ever use this product from "generic labs " ?? its in 5mg tables form
This is the first I have heard of GW tablets. I can't seem to find generic labs on the web. I run the liquid from Great White with good results.

This is the first I have heard of GW tablets. I can't seem to find generic labs on the web. I run the liquid from Great White with good results.

Is GW an oral liquid or do I need to pin it? Also, what about aicar? I'm going to be buying the combo from GWP during their Black Friday sale

Is GW an oral liquid or do I need to pin it? Also, what about aicar? I'm going to be buying the combo from GWP during their Black Friday sale
GW is oral. AICAR is pinned. I have no experience with AICAR but it looks promising! If you run the combo please let us know how it goes.

Top Bottom