Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GW-501516 Info on why you want it!!!!

I'll add a little bump as well. For those who have run it, do you find its more beneficial for endurance or for its fat burning properties? Obviously those are gonna to be somewhat related, but if you had to guess what would it be? Right I'm more concerned about the endurance (could stand to lose the fat as well, but that's secondary), so I'm doing 10mg/day. I have some crazy endurance challenge thing coming up with a bunch of military and law enforcement guys and I'd rather not embarrass myself too much.

Running at 20mg is going to increase your fat burning as opposed to running 10mg, but you're still going to get that solid boost to your endurance.

If you are asking if running 20mgs will limit the endurance gains, the answer is no my friend

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

Running at 20mg is going to increase your fat burning as opposed to running 10mg, but you're still going to get that solid boost to your endurance.

If you are asking if running 20mgs will limit the endurance gains, the answer is no my friend

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

Excellent. Thanks. I'll stick with the 10 for now and see if what comes of it.

then you want to run a sarms stack... you will shred up but get stronger and get some lean size as well... here's what to run...

1-8 ostarine 25 mg day... dose once in the a.m.
1-8 s4 50 mg day... 25 mg a.m. and 25 mg 6 hours later
1-8 gw 501516... 10 mg day... 5 mg a.m. and 5 m.g. 12 hours later
1-8 hcgenerate
1-8 forma stanzol
1-11 need2slin
1-11 creatine nitrate

mini pct
9-11 unleashed/post cycle combo
9-11 bridge (double dosed)

^^^^^thats why Dylan rocks

^^^^^thats why Dylan rocks

thanks brotha!

I am getting a very big boost in endurance from gw... gw is one of my new favorites right now... I had an extremely good sarms cycle on my last run, but the addition of gw to it, to make it the triple stack, has been amazing... I seriously feel my best when i am on sarms... they are fucking great......

Top Bottom