Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GW-501516 Info on why you want it!!!!

trying to get back in football running shape but keep my muscles i have attained.

then you want to run a sarms stack... you will shred up but get stronger and get some lean size as well... here's what to run...

1-8 ostarine 25 mg day... dose once in the a.m.
1-8 s4 50 mg day... 25 mg a.m. and 25 mg 6 hours later
1-8 gw 501516... 10 mg day... 5 mg a.m. and 5 m.g. 12 hours later
1-8 hcgenerate
1-8 forma stanzol
1-11 need2slin
1-11 creatine nitrate

mini pct
9-11 unleashed/post cycle combo
9-11 bridge (double dosed)

I mean lose body fat but still increase muscle mass!

i would use s4 for that... it will harden your muscles up but lean you out... it has characteristics of something like anavar... not as strong but if you have to compare it to something then that would be its aas counterpart...

then you want to run a sarms stack... you will shred up but get stronger and get some lean size as well... here's what to run...

1-8 ostarine 25 mg day... dose once in the a.m.
1-8 s4 50 mg day... 25 mg a.m. and 25 mg 6 hours later
1-8 gw 501516... 10 mg day... 5 mg a.m. and 5 m.g. 12 hours later
1-8 hcgenerate
1-8 forma stanzol
1-11 need2slin
1-11 creatine nitrate

mini pct
9-11 unleashed/post cycle combo
9-11 bridge (double dosed)

thanks bro i got clenbuterol and halo, anyway to incorporate these if it will benefit me? I won't if not a good idea, just curious thanks

thanks bro i got clenbuterol and halo, anyway to incorporate these if it will benefit me? I won't if not a good idea, just curious thanks

i will never recommend running clen with anything... its dangerous dirty shit...

halo does not fit in this cycle either man

Top Bottom