Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GW-501516 Info on why you want it!!!!

so i ran it at 20mg.. did not get a 2 or 4 fold effect from running it at 5mg.. no loss of strength, actually makes cardio and weight training much easier..

ever press so much and hard that you become dizzy from lack of o2?? does not happen here, and recovery is much faster..

I run it optimally 5mg 2x a day on workout and non work out days..

what does it do sexually?? again, your hrt is slower and thus you will take longer and not be out of breath..

my wife runs it 5mg 1x day and she can get her hrt to 174 and still carry on a conversation.. now that's increased respiratory function proof right there..

Gw is a great thing.have heard alot of great experiences with it from rat users.

hey mich just wondering:

Do u guys provide a tracking number when u ship ur products?

Also, how many bottles will I need if I intend on doing a 8 week cycle of the following:

Osta 25mg ED
S-4 50mg ED
GW 10mg ED

Cheers bro. Cant wait to run this to shred up after my current beast/kata/transderm cycle. Im guessing I can run the above straight after PCT??

yes they include a confirm number.1 mk,2 s4 and 1 gw. yes you can just keep an eye on your suppression levels

All this stuff taken orally? Whats a good stack with GW?

yes your rat takes it in its mouth just like clen.

a stack you will get a ton of opinions.. for me i don't want my rat to lose muscle mass its worked so hard to put on.. so i would incorporate it within a AAS stack. guys like dylan like to use it with SARMS.. so its really up to you. just depends on your rats goals

Top Bottom