Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GW-501516 Info on why you want it!!!!

by the way use the discount code HUN522 for a nice discount on uniquemicals products for your rats

Thanks for the code! And with your current price level: WOW.
I bought some of your stuff today, look forward receiving it.

So can my chihuahuas stack this with osta and albuteral to drop some weight without losing muscle? What dosing? thanks

so i ran it at 20mg.. did not get a 2 or 4 fold effect from running it at 5mg.. no loss of strength, actually makes cardio and weight training much easier..

ever press so much and hard that you become dizzy from lack of o2?? does not happen here, and recovery is much faster..

I run it optimally 5mg 2x a day on workout and non work out days..

what does it do sexually?? again, your hrt is slower and thus you will take longer and not be out of breath..

my wife runs it 5mg 1x day and she can get her hrt to 174 and still carry on a conversation.. now that's increased respiratory function proof right there..

Been using gw ...just ordered more from unique been dosing it around 10-15mg...definitely notice endurance right away, when will i notice the fatloss??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using EliteFitness

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom