Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GW-501516 Info on why you want it!!!!

I love the part where the article says it could work for people who can't exercise, such as obese people. LMAO!!

yea the GW from uniquemicals is some serious stuff. I see this stuff really being an amazing product for those that are wanting to get in contest prep shape like the last few weeks before a show to really get cut up nice or those who are really trying to kick start a fast loss cycle.

truly a product that I hope gets it due over time

Has anyone here stacked this with S4? Or has anyone every tried stacking it with S4 and Osta at the same time? I'm very interested in the results. Seems like this would help alot with my mile and a half run.

Has anyone here stacked this with S4? Or has anyone every tried stacking it with S4 and Osta at the same time? I'm very interested in the results. Seems like this would help alot with my mile and a half run.

that sounds like a hell of a stack.I'd probably try each one separate though so you know how they affect you before stacking them but I agree that sounds like a very very nice stack

How does this compare to T3, clen and other fat burning compounds?

in terms of effectiveness I would put it on par with them minus the thyroid issues and etc your rats might experience with using those so GW def has alot of benefits without alot of the hassles.

Top Bottom