Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Guys,Would you have sex with another man?

does not turn me on either. But i am also saying that if i were to be at a party and feeling good and my girl realy wanted to fuck me and some other dude i may be down. I have never dont ANYTHING with another man but im not saying that it may never happen.
E

BodyByFinaplix said:
No offense orb, but there are men out there who have no homosexual urges, this is coming from someone who studies psychology in school.

Again, I've had many offers, and even had bi girls I was playing with ask if they could watch me with another man and did not manage to talk me into it. As previously stated, it just does not turn me on.
:rainbow: Hey ...no offense taken. I just knew that some guys do have that little thing called "wonderment". I was glad to see that someone owned up it it ..(maybe). :)

Im just saying that it is hard to say you will never do something. I have an amazing girl and if we were fucked up and she wanted to watch some dude suck my dick i may be down that all im saying. No "cuddling" or anything like that.

concordsize said:
Im just saying that it is hard to say you will never do something. I have an amazing girl and if we were fucked up and she wanted to watch some dude suck my dick i may be down that all im saying. No "cuddling" or anything like that.
:rainbow: I can understand that, most people's true feeling come out under the influence. Thanks for being honest.....

:beer:

The thing that gets me, is men expect women to want to lay down with other women....and other women in turn do this for their mens satisfaction. To bring a little something else into the relationship. But if a women dare approaches a man about this, he freaks out and clams up!!!!! I guess i don't understand this difference. I know many women who have been repulsed by other women but took part in it, just to make their partner happy.

asoldiersheart said:
The thing that gets me, is men expect women to want to lay down with other women....and other women in turn do this for their mens satisfaction. To bring a little something else into the relationship. But if a women dare approaches a man about this, he freaks out and clams up!!!!! I guess i don't understand this difference. I know many women who have been repulsed by other women but took part in it, just to make their partner happy.

No offense, but those women were stupid bitches then. No way I would ask a woman who was not interested to have sex with another women. By that same token, they know I find the idea of sex with another man to be gross, and should not expect me to do so.

My current girlfriend told me she was bisexual up front. I've never asked her to play with other girls, she asks me if she can.

good point..i didn't think they were right by doing what they were doing. sacraficing their beliefs for their partner. I know that a women being bi sexual is a major turn on for a man....do you know of any one, or do you get upset or bothered when you are not involved???

Top Bottom