Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

guys who started before they were 18

common pyro, at least wait till you're all the way through puberty. i did one cycle, i'm 18 and i don't regret it, but now, thanks to DCS, i am going to do only androgens because though i have gotten as tall as i am going to get, my shoulders, rib cage all haven't sealed up yet. i hope to get a little wider and bigger on my frame while putting on some good quality muscle. i think i'm going to do anavar for my next cycle. think about it man, look around, as i have lately. when you see these big guys, look at how wide their rib cage is, and how wide their shoulders are. compare yours to theirs. i have a pretty wide frame, but not like some of these other guys have. their rib cage is definately bigger than mine. i definately do not want to have my ribs be the same size they are now all my life. don't mean to preach, but seriously think about it. if you want to start early, as DCS has told me, do primo or something. you can put 10-15 pounds on 400 mg's of primo. it's your choice, but everyone here is trying to help you, i hope you think about it,

wes

nope.....when i started at 14 i only took primo and anavar at low dose and oinly did 1-2 cycles a year like 8 week cycles know iam 19 and its all good

you see pyro, use androgens, anavar is actually used as a growth stimulant in children. just don't use test or dbol, a bombs and shit like that. androgens only.

Starting at 14- F#%K that. You think it's all good now- but your a baby. Your body does not need AS- hell at 14 you shouldn't even be lifting heavy weights cause your connective tissues aren't strong enough to take the abuse yet.

Your setting yourself up for a lifetime of problems not the least of which is that you will stunt you growth(height) and could render yourself sterile. Get off the juice wait till your 20 or 21- it may pay off short term- but you will end up more injury prone than you know.

As always - that's only my opinion, I could be wrong!

}---[][][][]-->

I will admit it too...i am only 17 year old. I know that maybe i could have waited, but seeing myself with a really good body before i started made me think i could look even better on juice. Granted I am only 170 pounds i am hard and defined for my age with a 265 pound bench so im not average by any means. I just weighed the options and decided to go for it with an anavar only cycle that ended up being cut short after only two weeks because of a moving situation. For 2 1/2 years i have eaten healthy, worked my ass off in the gym, and the results are great. I feel that most stupid ass dudes at my school should NOT touch roids, but i think my situation was a hell of a lot better than joe shmoes. I am probably gonna get shit for this but thought i would let the other teens on here know that if your not healthy and arent in great shape already, or if your not over 18 you shouldnt touch it cuz it mostly helps you out with what you got...Thanks

you shouldnt be lifting weights at 14????ok i started at 12....a lot of people did like "FLEX" the ifbb pro....and many more people and wheni was 14 i only used anavar and primo easyt stuff like that i did mess with a little test but anavar and primo and i still love them

i wouldnt even know where to start to tell this kid what a big mistake he is making...this just blows my mind...this is just as bad as a mother smoking crack while she is pregnant

ultragainz..encouraging and giving this "KID" advice on doing cycles is the wrong thing my friend.

just calling it as i see it

Top Bottom