Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Guys, Please, I Reeeeaaly Need Help With My Training Split!

Lunatic - your split looks pretty good. Allow me to throw in a few suggestions though...

Switch day one with day two. So you're hitting biceps first on day one and then second on day two. Make sure both days you lift extremely heavy so you're sore as hell on day two. Also I would consider throwing in biceps and another chest on day three so day three would look like this:

Chest/Biceps/Chest.

I think that would work well for you. Also on day 7 which is your light bi and chest day, throw in some heavy DB flies both incline and flat, followed by dips with a small person on your back.

Your cycle looks pretty good but I would throw in some cheque drops EOD and also shoot PGF2 into your neck twice a day. This will get your arms really big and vascular.

Keep your calories around 1800 or so as this is optimal for putting on MASS. Eat lots of celery and rice cakes. Also, masturbate with peanut butter.

lunatic calm said:
I'm glad danielson and MI got the joke. Guys, please don't take this shit seriously. I'm just trying to get a laugh here. We all see these kids at our gym who only train "beach muscles" I'm just pokin fun at em. Learn to laugh a little people. I can't believe I had to explain myself on this.

Ok seriously now. I got votes for synthol and smilax. What else?:D

LOL Cool! It's hard to tell sometimes cause you see regimines like this on the training board every now and then and you go . . . what ?! :FRlol: :EL:

I thought this had to be a joke, but with some of the questions that have been popping up lately on the anabolic board, it is hard to tell sometimes.:D

I know what you mean about beach muscles. One guy at my gym only does biceps. I asked him about it one day, and he don't me that he didn't want to get "too big" and he liked doind "curls for the girls". I almost shit myself!:eek:

supersizeme: Yeah, I think I do need to throw in more chest on day 3. About the cheque drops, aren't they a little weak? I'm not fuckin around here. I wanna get big. Don't incline flies and dips work shoulders too? I don't wanna do shoulders cuz I already play basketball once a week on the playground.

I really don't think you're working your chest well enough. I'd throw is some chest on day 4. Also, don't neglect your biceps, from your training schedule you'd think you didn't have arms. Conclusion: more chest and bi's.

lunatic why are you even worrying about shoulders? chicks could give a shit about shoulders. it's all about your biceps and your pecs. that's why you should work them everyday, sometimes twice a day. i have found that the best place to do curls is on the squat rack. i get so many looks when i'm cranking out the heavy curls in the middle of the squat rack with my lifting straps, weight belt, and otomix.
sometimes guys come up and be like hey man do you mind if i work in and do some squats seeing as this is the squat rack. i just tell them to shut the fuck up because i'm in the middle of resting in between sets of curls and that girls don't look at legs anyways. you just gotta learn to shake them haters off cuz most of them are rolling around the gym drinking a big bottle of Hatorade.

:rolleyes:

bump this oldie but goldie to show that supersieme is a funny mofo.

that and this board as dead as can be

Top Bottom