Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Guys... I got a problem, Please help :(

i am not going to be a nosy bitch and jump in the flame war, but I agree ....that advice is way too risky.
Take it as you wish no one is impeding you, but wtf, once you become paraplegic (Sp) (or whatever can happen to you) you are gonna regret it.
Id rather not train that not be able to move at all and have to speak out of a hole in my vocal cords.

Peace

blood_drinker said:
but wtf, once you become paraplegic (Sp) (or whatever can happen to you) you are gonna regret it.
Id rather not train that not be able to move at all and have to speak out of a hole in my vocal cords.

I thought he was doing T-Bars, not in a head-on car collision.

I have an ex-training partner who also has slight scoliosis and suffered from a similar injury squatting.

What did he do? He continued to train. Nothing heavy, no failure sets, no compound free weights, very low intensity, very low volume...just enough to get a decent pump and get the blood going and feel good about himself.

What happened? He healed and is fine now.

Again, I have no idea to the degree of how badly you have injured yourself. No one is forced to take my advice. Big Dogg, if you want to, go see a doc...I was just relating my experiences.

Well this young man isnt your friend. He has much more than a slight case of curvature of the spine and even with your friend he shouldve gone to the doctor after hurting his back. Spinal injuries for those who already have pre-existing spinal cord conditions are nothing to play with. You giving advice or anyone for that matter that hasnt seen his x-rays or visably examined him yet alone the fact that as far as I know none of us including myself is qualified to tell him what to do when our advice could permanently damage his spinal cord. That is why he should consult his doctor.

Abbaddon said:
Well this young man isnt your friend. He has much more than a slight case of curvature of the spine and even with your friend he shouldve gone to the doctor after hurting his back. Spinal injuries for those who already have pre-existing spinal cord conditions are nothing to play with. You giving advice or anyone for that matter that hasnt seen his x-rays or visably examined him yet alone the fact that as far as I know none of us including myself is qualified to tell him what to do when our advice could permanently damage his spinal cord. That is why he should consult his doctor.

OK.

Thanks for the concern guys. I actually decided to rest myself since the injury. Its now Sunday, and I'm feeling a hell of a lot better than I did before. Still not completely better, it is a little sore when i bend down and feels a bit tight, but every day it is feeling a little better. I know it's probably the wrong thing to do, but I think im gonna start hitting the weights pretty hard again,this time w/a spotter. I got a decent cycle waitin for me and a dream to fulfill, and i aint gonna give up. Thanks guys

Top Bottom