Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gun Enthusiasts...

bluepeter said:
Are you trying to tell me that my government is going to come to my house to assault me so I need a firearm to protect myself? You guys shoot FBI agents on a regular basis?

or are you referring to someone breaking into my house or trying to assault me?

If it's the former, wow, your ceiling is covered in coat hangers isn't it?

If it's the latter, that's why I live in Canada, so I don't need to carry an assault weapon for fear of my or my family's safety.

Dude please stop it, I'm ashamed of being canadian right now. Lemme guess, you voted liberal right ?

MattTheSkywalker said:
I've seen those people. We call them "police".

yeah, some of them. like the one that detained me and seized my gun for no reason. i'd love to post the current details, but my attorney has advised not to for the time being. we're coming to a conclusion though. i have been assured, however, that this cop is no longer on the streets and sitting behind a desk.

bluepeter said:
Are you trying to tell me that my government is going to come to my house to assault me so I need a firearm to protect myself? You guys shoot FBI agents on a regular basis?

I would if I was innocent and if they were enforcing some commy agenda of the govt.

or are you referring to someone breaking into my house or trying to assault me?

If it's the latter, that's why I live in Canada, so I don't need to carry an assault weapon for fear of my or my family's safety.

So there are no crazy people canada that would break in your house to rape and kill you and wife?

Got myself an Alessi Talon Holster...took FOREVER for it to arrive...Police have Godlike complexes..well most of them......don't like you for some reason... can lock you up for disorderly conduct...and really no definition for that either.....

curling said:
I would if I was innocent and if they were enforcing some commy agenda of the govt.

So there are no crazy people canada that would break in your house to rape and kill you and wife?

Dude, I live in a city of 5 million+ people and we average around 60 murders a year. How many murders are there in an American city of comparable size? 400? 500?

It's not an overriding fear here like it appears to be in the US.

(that's not to say it doesn't happen, it does everywhere........)

manny78 said:
Dude please stop it, I'm ashamed of being canadian right now. Lemme guess, you voted liberal right ?

Why? Because I don't think people should be allowed (or feel the need to) walk around with a fucking Glock on their hip like militiamen from 1770?

and no, I didn't vote Liberal. I vacillated between Green party and NDP and went with NDP. I'm not voting for a prick that was our Finance minister and yet claims he knew nothing about the sponsorship scandal (that's your job asshole!) or for George Bush jr...........

In America we have the right to bear arms. It is in our constitution, we dont care if everyone agrees or not. Crime maybe higher in the States, all the more reason to protect yourself IMO.

Top Bottom