Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Guldukat and Fellow DCers!! Help me out !!

InTraining

I'd really appreciate if some people who have done the program could evaluate my exercise selection and eating plan....I'm hoping to put on 10lbs LBM in the next few months...here are my stats(thought this would be helpful to see if I am eating enough) 5' 8" around 215 these days at around 13% BF

Exercises

Chest:Incline BB, Incline DB(straight sets due to difficulty with RPing DBs) and Hammer Press

Shoulders:Smith Front Press, DB Press(straight set), Machine Press

Triceps(want to do CGBP and Dips but the sternal inflammation I have now prevents it....sports medicine doctor told me what I basically thought...it is because of my age and will go away with time..anyways lol)
Lying Tricep Extensions with EZ curl Bar, Incline DB extensions,unsure about 3rd exercise

Back Width:pullups, Chinups, Wide Grip Pulldowns

Back Thickness:Rack Deadlifts, Hammer High Row, Cable Row

Biceps:BB curl, DB curl, Incline Curls

Forearms: 1 arm rope hammer curls, pinwheel curls, reverse curls

No leg work....herniated disc prevents that...every exercise I have tried intensifies the problem and causes massive sciatic pain...legs still holding strong at a "massive" lol 26" so no flames please

Eating Plan

Meal 1: 3 eggs, hash browns, steak
Meal 2: Ground Beef and Rice dish(varies usually around .5 lb ground beef)
Meal 3: Red Meat of some sort and a salad
almonds or pecans eaten throughout the day also
Meal 4: preworkout shake(if a training day) if not tuna salad around 75g protein
Meal 5: postworkout shake or postworkout shake and tuna salad if a training day
Meal 6:dinner, varies always something high in protein and lots of vegetables
Meal 7: protein shake

Sorry for the long post

Thanks for the help!

Top Bottom