Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Guess what happened when I was bouncing...

slat1

New member
The kid on the far end of the dance floor was flashing his light at me. I busted through the crowd to get over there. Four guys were trying to pull him out the door. I wasn't sure if anyone we worked with was outside so I didn't want to shut the door.
I wound up outside fighting four Mexican guys. Only one of them got a punch in on me. Right on the chin. It looks like a bug bite.. LOL. He sucker punched me while I was fighting two of the other guys.
Well, he came back again and tried to hit me. This time I saw him coming and planted my size 12 Doc Martin right in his face. Thats got to hurt.
At that point I was told to go inside by my boss.
I'm 32 years old. I hate fighting. Its so pointless. Yet guys who can't get laid always start them.
Oh well. At least I didn't punch the guy. I had him lined up but just felt bad. I would have crushed him. For some reason smashing his face with my shoe seems a lot more respectable.
Thats the story.. I'm going to bed!
 
thats a damn good story. yea its always the guys who dont have any pu**y to go home to that like starting trouble. thier always jealous of something, you either have a chick with ya or you look better or look like you have something going for ya. its always some jealous loser. thats why i got sick of going out, someone always wanting to smart off for no reason. butch of clowns.
 
yes, but some of us no pussy getting mofos can fight just fine.
 
lol i know a guy who got booted in the back by some bouncers and took photos of the foot shaped bruise ;)

i was out last night (just for something different, you kno :verygood: ) and while i was dancing away, i spy this black chick absolutely booting the crap out of another blonde girl on the floor (her form was pretty good too!) while holding the blonde by the hair. anyway, a bouncer was trying to get her off from her left side, but the right leg was going 'bunk bunk bunk' against the blondies skull. anyway, like usual, i ripped off my glasses and became SuperDelicious, zoomed over and grabbed that filthy black chick by the legs (i admit it, i was trying to cop a feel ;) ) (maybe not ;) ) and yanked her towards the door, but i was dragging the weight of the blonde along with her - anyway, the bouncer turn towards me and says "shes got the other one by the hair!" so i nodded and just pulled harder, meaning that the blonde was getting skulldragged, poor thing, and all of a sudden she let go (personally i would ahve stuck my finger in her eye, and seen how good her grip was with my thumb probing her eye socket) and we carried the cow out the door, and wow! could she squirm! daaaaaaaaamn!

so anyway, after she was tossed out and another bouncer finally came along, i used my time wisely and, you know...chatted up the doorgirl ;) who is hoooooooot :p

i swear i need a supersuit made up, with a big "GD" in the middle of my chest. out of spandex. with built in socks on the crotch. ooooooooh yeeeeeeeeeaaaahhh :p
 
GoldenDelicious said:
I swear i need a supersuit made up, with a big "GD" in the middle of my chest. out of spandex. with built in socks on the crotch. ooooooooh yeeeeeeeeeaaaahhh :p
If you do this, take a picture, & post it for comments on the women's forum.
 
slat1 said:
The kid on the far end of the dance floor was flashing his light at me. I busted through the crowd to get over there. Four guys were trying to pull him out the door. I wasn't sure if anyone we worked with was outside so I didn't want to shut the door.
I wound up outside fighting four Mexican guys. Only one of them got a punch in on me. Right on the chin. It looks like a bug bite.. LOL. He sucker punched me while I was fighting two of the other guys.
Well, he came back again and tried to hit me. This time I saw him coming and planted my size 12 Doc Martin right in his face. Thats got to hurt.
At that point I was told to go inside by my boss.
I'm 32 years old. I hate fighting. Its so pointless. Yet guys who can't get laid always start them.
Oh well. At least I didn't punch the guy. I had him lined up but just felt bad. I would have crushed him. For some reason smashing his face with my shoe seems a lot more respectable.
Thats the story.. I'm going to bed!


Fing bully.................pick on someone your own size brutha............. :chomp:














Ummm....Needsize? Radar? You guys around?
 
I got a ton of stories like that from my bouncing days.. had to give it up though, I was hurting too many ppl and didn't feel like going home with a knife in my back.
 
you probably kicked him in the face
 
That's why I don't like the club type scenes. Bunch of fucking losers. Who the fuck specifically goes somewhere to hump on women's ass all night? WTF are you, in junior high? Dry humping is for 12 year olds
 
damn man, sounds intense. glad you didn't get pwned by those bitches.
 
chewyxrage said:
That's why I don't like the club type scenes. Bunch of fucking losers. Who the fuck specifically goes somewhere to hump on women's ass all night? WTF are you, in junior high? Dry humping is for 12 year olds

seriously

the women love the attention - thats why they go

just go to a party and scam on bitches there while they're drunk - just as effective
 
GoldenDelicious said:
lol i know a guy who got booted in the back by some bouncers and took photos of the foot shaped bruise ;)

i was out last night (just for something different, you kno :verygood: ) and while i was dancing away, i spy this black chick absolutely booting the crap out of another blonde girl on the floor (her form was pretty good too!) while holding the blonde by the hair. anyway, a bouncer was trying to get her off from her left side, but the right leg was going 'bunk bunk bunk' against the blondies skull. anyway, like usual, i ripped off my glasses and became SuperDelicious, zoomed over and grabbed that filthy black chick by the legs (i admit it, i was trying to cop a feel ;) ) (maybe not ;) ) and yanked her towards the door, but i was dragging the weight of the blonde along with her - anyway, the bouncer turn towards me and says "shes got the other one by the hair!" so i nodded and just pulled harder, meaning that the blonde was getting skulldragged, poor thing, and all of a sudden she let go (personally i would ahve stuck my finger in her eye, and seen how good her grip was with my thumb probing her eye socket) and we carried the cow out the door, and wow! could she squirm! daaaaaaaaamn!

so anyway, after she was tossed out and another bouncer finally came along, i used my time wisely and, you know...chatted up the doorgirl ;) who is hoooooooot :p

i swear i need a supersuit made up, with a big "GD" in the middle of my chest. out of spandex. with built in socks on the crotch. ooooooooh yeeeeeeeeeaaaahhh :p

:lmao:
 
slat1 said:
The kid on the far end of the dance floor was flashing his light at me. I busted through the crowd to get over there. Four guys were trying to pull him out the door. I wasn't sure if anyone we worked with was outside so I didn't want to shut the door.
I wound up outside fighting four Mexican guys. Only one of them got a punch in on me. Right on the chin. It looks like a bug bite.. LOL. He sucker punched me while I was fighting two of the other guys.
Well, he came back again and tried to hit me. This time I saw him coming and planted my size 12 Doc Martin right in his face. Thats got to hurt.
At that point I was told to go inside by my boss.
I'm 32 years old. I hate fighting. Its so pointless. Yet guys who can't get laid always start them.
Oh well. At least I didn't punch the guy. I had him lined up but just felt bad. I would have crushed him. For some reason smashing his face with my shoe seems a lot more respectable.
Thats the story.. I'm going to bed!

so for the kick thing, was he on the ground?? or did you kick him when he was standing up? damn karate kid, was it a roundhouse?
 
spongebob said:
thats a damn good story. yea its always the guys who dont have any pu**y to go home to that like starting trouble. thier always jealous of something, you either have a chick with ya or you look better or look like you have something going for ya. its always some jealous loser. thats why i got sick of going out, someone always wanting to smart off for no reason. butch of clowns.

"Back in college, I looked about as good as the other guys, but when it came to girls, I just wasn't getting any. Zero, Nada, None! While there were a few guys in college who were getting as much as they could handle, and most of the guys were hooking up at least once in a while, the only body givin me any good lovin was myself!"

"It took me about 10 years to put it all together, but let's just say, although I spent hundreds of dollars and thousands of hours mastering seduction, I now have the skills that when used to seduce a woman - well, it's almost not fair!"

George Spellwin, excerpt from Elite Player's Guide to Getting Laid [read more...]
 
George Spellwin said:
"Back in college, I looked about as good as the other guys, but when it came to girls, I just wasn't getting any. Zero, Nada, None! While there were a few guys in college who were getting as much as they could handle, and most of the guys were hooking up at least once in a while, the only body givin me any good lovin was myself!"

"It took me about 10 years to put it all together, but let's just say, although I spent hundreds of dollars and thousands of hours mastering seduction, I now have the skills that when used to seduce a woman - well, it's almost not fair!"

George Spellwin, excerpt from Elite Player's Guide to Getting Laid [read more...]

lol

gs do you have a hard time selling that book with a straight face? seriously now
 
slat1 said:
I wound up outside fighting four Mexican guys. Only one of them got a punch in on me. Right on the chin. It looks like a bug bite.. LOL. .

Im really sorry to hear that- you have a really nice face :qt:
 
I ended up getting hit last night while bouncing as well. He hit me right on the thinnest party of my skin under my eye so it left a mark despite not being the strongest of blows. I wish I just hit the kid back but instead I tried to grab him, pick him up and slam him by the throat onto the concreate. I got as far as picking him up but a bunch of other people jumped in and grabbed him making it impossible for me to follow through with the slam. By the time I thought about trying to get a shot or two in on him there were too many witnesses that had gathered; half of them were friends with this asshole.
 
btw how hard is it to spot fake IDs, since youre a bouncer? i need some insider tips cuz ijust got my fake and i wanna hit up some clubs.
 
GoldenDelicious said:
hey? wtf?


Im guessing its that Captain Equipose dude forgetting to log out of her SN otherwise yea the idea of CC being a bouncer would have me on the floor laughing :)
 
i just started bouncing again, i'm almost 34. but it's a nice little Irish pub in the burbs.
 
Yarg! said:
btw how hard is it to spot fake IDs, since youre a bouncer? i need some insider tips cuz ijust got my fake and i wanna hit up some clubs.


Im good with canadian Id's scan it and pm me a link to the pic I can tell you if id buy it or not
 
Gambino said:
so for the kick thing, was he on the ground?? or did you kick him when he was standing up? damn karate kid, was it a roundhouse?

The guy was running towards me... I hit him with a boot the way the Undertaker does on WWE... LOL. I was pleasantly surprised I am still that flexable. Its been a while since I have stretched for kicking purposes etc...
 
Top Bottom