Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
I wondered that about boxing. Why is it that boxing never suffered the same fate as MMA. Or did it at one point, then lose it's fad appeal and return to the hardcore? You have people who are strictly fans of boxing, but they don't seem to walk around in EVERLAST hoodies and hang 12 oz. gloves from their rear view mirrors.

For the record I am a believer that even if GSP was dry as a bone and missing an arm he would have beaten down Penn that night and I wanted Penn to win.

LOL!! Exactly. Example=pick3

every kid on the block now has taken some form of martial art. boxing is not like that. boxing has fans who have never tried it. a good chunk of MA fans have stepped onto a dojo floor/mat.

MA has had bruce lee, kung fu the show, karate kid, ninja turtles... fads fads fads.

lol that's true man. I was really into boxing up untill about 7 years ago then lost all interest and I was a fan going back to prolly 1982

I'm wearing my "No Fear" shirt as we speak. But I am afraid of my own shadow. Just like most of them punks who wear the shirt on the street. Boo!

nobody really likes boxing anymore

Not cool. A lot of people diss it but not everyone can do it. It's harder to be great in one thing then it is to be average in others. I respect both and trained in both. Nothing but respect. Many of you don't know how much these boxers but on the line. Everytime they step into the ring they take sometime off there life's. People need to show more respect and grow up. Boxing fans seem to be more mature about giving credit were credit is due. For every person that bashes mma there is far more bashing boxing. That's sad. The dissing needs to stop.

Not cool. A lot of people diss it but not everyone can do it. It's harder to be great in one thing then it is to be average in others. I respect both and trained in both. Nothing but respect. Many of you don't know how much these boxers but on the line. Everytime they step into the ring they take sometime off there life's. People need to show more respect and grow up. Boxing fans seem to be more mature about giving credit were credit is due. For every person that bashes mma there is far more bashing boxing. That's sad. The dissing needs to stop.

lol @ you taking the obvious so personally....

Boxing is bashed because it was once a respectable sport and has been turned into a circus.

Lemme rephrase what i said in the earlier post....

Nobody likes professional boxing...

Wrong. Here in America it's gets trashed more then any other. We still got fans and people that been doing this sports since they were kids.(tradition) For a sport that no one likes there sure is a lot of money being made. Far more then mma has every seen. LOL! In most part of the world its still strong and will remain to go strong for yrs to come. Just cause some of it's stars are about ready to retire there will be others to take it's place. A door shuts and another one opens. Believe that. No worries here. With that said, I wish for both to grow.

Top Bottom