Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

grip strength/forearm size?

Thanks for all the help, few questions: what are zotterman curls, and will Coc also improve my grip strength? I already do wrist culs and sometimes behind the back barbell culs for my forearms and get a good pump, but my forearms aren't growing as fast as the rest of my body and my grip strength has been static for a few months-this is most noticeable wheni do pullups or shrugs. I'll try to hold weight/hanging from the bar techniques you guys suggested but won't Thor's hamer work my shoulder more than my forearms? Once again thanks

all these are good suggestions...another one that helped me was to take 2 plates(start small)..holding them tightly together,gradually increase the size and weight of the plates...this will increase your "pinch"grip.

about zottman curls
http://www.testosterone.net/html/30odac.html

the exercise is half way down the page

NOTE THE COMMENT:to prevent recruitment of the forearm flexors, bend your wrist back so that the back of your hand is at almost a 45-degree angle to your wrist

Hammercurls do use the forearm.......but zottman curls do not.

they are designed to eliminate the use of the forearm

Last edited:
I have seen an exercise device called an "eagle claw" that is designed to increase grip strength. It is an oval shaped metal ring with hooks suspended inside, you grip it and squeeze it. I think one of my local martial arts stores still stocks them, but they are expensive.

If you are looking to develope strong hands/grip cosider picking up a martial art like Brazilian Jiu Jitsu or Judo.

hardgainer (pump)

I have seen an exercise device called an "eagle claw" that is designed to increase grip strength. It is an oval shaped metal ring with hooks suspended inside, you grip it and squeeze it. I think one of my local martial arts stores still stocks them, but they are expensive.

If you are looking to develope strong hands/grip cosider picking up a martial art like Brazilian Jiu Jitsu or Judo.

hardgainer (pump)

Top Bottom