Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Grapeseed vs. Cottonseed

It's the best because it is thinner than anything else so it goes in easy with a 25ga pin and draws just fine with a 23ga and it is completely painless even when doing high concentration injectables or with prop (anyone who's tried AnT 500mg/ml test or his prop knows what I'm talking about). Also, because it acts as a solvent as well, I believe no BB is needed at at all, just BA for sterilization but don't quote me on that.

It's the best because it is thinner than anything else so it goes in easy with a 25ga pin and draws just fine with a 23ga and it is completely painless even when doing high concentration injectables or with prop (anyone who's tried AnT 500mg/ml test or his prop knows what I'm talking about). Also, because it acts as a solvent as well, I believe no BB is needed at at all, just BA for sterilization but don't quote me on that.

anyone else have info on this?

I've used both Grapeseed and Cottonseed. No problem on either. They both seem to be about the same thickness. Grapeseed is easier to find in general. But a lot of places online sale cottonseed pre-filtered for you.

Not a newbie....just new to this board!

I've used both Grapeseed and Cottonseed. No problem on either. They both seem to be about the same thickness. Grapeseed is easier to find in general. But a lot of places online sale cottonseed pre-filtered for you.

Not a newbie....just new to this board!
Welcome! Always good to see an informative first post.

even if it s pre-filter you will have to re-filter it anyway so why pay more for something you will have to do again anyway..

Top Bottom