Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Gran turismo 3

Try to get all the licenses...that's old school frustrating. Remember when you tossed NES controllers at the wall accusing the system of "cheating?" That's what getting the special class license entails.
 
Last edited:
68GT350 said:
Try to get all the liscenses...that's old school frustrating. Remember when you tossed NES controllers at the wall accusing the system of "cheating?" That's what getting the special class liscense entails.

Thank god for my sharkport.
 
Oh man I've been spending most of my days playing the damn game. Right now i'm upgrading my Dodge Viper.

however, the viper days are soon coming to an end, as the car is just not capable of the more challenging races.

heheheh
 
Played it for a week then stoped. I do this with all my games. I don't even know why I think I'm actually interested in videogames.
 
same thing happened to me as flex123... just sorta stopped playing it, i dunno why though.

I had a majorly suped up Z06 that smoked everyone, but it was getting to a point where i needed something better, but didnt have the money to do 8000 upgrades to the same model of car i was racing against... and I was getting majorly pissed cause I'm like 0.00000000001 seconds too slow to get gold in the last license test... grrr
 
What's the best car on the game?

Right now I'm using the Indy car, and can't seem to find anything better.
 
The indy car is the best, if you want a high speed car for the test track, and for the off road stuff, get the suzuki pikes peak hill climber, fastest car in the game.
 
Juice Moose said:
The indy car is the best, if you want a high speed car for the test track, and for the off road stuff, get the suzuki pikes peak hill climber, fastest car in the game.

how fast?
 
300+ and I can drift like a mofo.

If you want an easy way to make some money, buy the suzuki, do the super speedway race that lasts an hour, run this car around until you get tired, then set the controller down with something on the throttle, this car will still kick everybodies ass while it is riding against the outside wall.
 
Top Bottom