Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Got Raided

:( Fucking assholes. Why are the so damn dumb? I hope they searched illegally. I want to see this shit on FOX fucking NEWS. If they did any against the law fuck them.

Good Luck Bro..

Well...find an attorney...get this shit sttaightned out...Kick the shit outta roomate...and demand he pay for your lost gear...
Good Luck w/ the pigs...

Well, first off, dont tell them you are going to sue them for an illegal search unless you want to piss them off. I would definitely not tell them its my stuff if asked. If you say it is, they will charge you. Deny knowing anything about it, contact a good lawyer if they charge you. If they dont, kick the shit out of your roomate and give them an assault charge to pin on ya! ;)

How could they go through your garbage and how can they prove it was you garbage in the first place. Where was the garbage at? Outside? If so anyone could walk past and throw something in there. Because of a Roommate that doesn't live with you anymore. This sounds strange get a lawyer today!!! Good luck bro, I hope those stupid pigs fucked up somewhere.

SWOLL

Do not volunteer any information without first speaking to an attorney. It's a bullshit wrap, the only way you could get jammed up on this is if you do it to yourself.

Don't be stupid; don't talk to anyone without a lawyer.

Last edited:
solidspine said:

I don’t care for lawyers, but you should sue them for violating your constructional rights-

illegal search and seizure.

they ARE allowed to search your curbside garbage without a warrant and CAN obtain a warrant from evidence found in your garbage.

Top Bottom