Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Got my Yohimbine, one question...

dork

the AF store took about 4 days to get me my 2000mg Bottle of Yohimbine. The bottle looks big and it's only filled about 1/4. (Of course). Im just gona assume this is normal and i didn't get ripped...

Anyway, it came with a scooper that is the smallest thing i've ever seen... Im going to be applying it topicaly and useing Ben Gay as my carrier.

My question is, when i mix it, should i just put a dab of bengay in my palm then put one scoop (20mg) of powder (which is very tiny) into my palm and mix the two?

Then i guess ill just rub it into my nipple area and let it absorb? (trying to get rid of fatty nip area)

(I already did this once and it seemed to work ok, i didn't feel any heat or burning sensation in my chest/ Im only asking becasue this stuff is expensive and i don't want to be administering it improperly)

2000mg of yohimbine does not take up a lot of space.
So unless it a really, really, small bottle it will not be full. of course that is 100 servings at 20mg.

the reason that the scoop is the smallest thing that you have ever seen is that 20mg is a very small amount- yohimbine is a relatively powerful chemical.

note 20mg is the test does more can and should be used- typical dosage is 40-80mg per application. though some prefer lower or higher dosages depending on tolerance.

with some powder concentrations, density affected by grinding and filtering, that scoop is up to 40mg of yohimbine per scoop.

with respect to admin you can mix in hand or rub directly into site then add carrier (bengay) or you can rub in begay then add yohimbine- works either way. though most people seem to prefer rubbing yohimbine in first or the mix in hands method.

peace

Top Bottom