Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Got a new guard dog

hanselthecaretaker

High End Bro
Platinum
I got a new dog to guard our house. It was a little more than I thought I should pay but I think when word gets out we'll be a relatively crime free neighborhood.

The nice part is he is a year old and already fully trained. For your safety you might want to call the house from the driveway and in the safety of your car before approaching the door.

FHGMZ.jpg

Bpl20.jpg

zpPXs.jpg

U7eDJ.jpg

AJCfj.jpg

4rp0z.jpg

CMI6e.jpg

xxhyh.jpg

PS this is not my dog lol but I kinda wish it was.

lololol...funny pics...
he looks a lot like my first shepherd

hahaha....awesome.

My pup wasn't intended to be a guard dog....but as he is a true rescue (came from extreme neglect, was 20+ lbs underweight with a raw/red neck from a choke chain leash), he is EXTREMELY protective of me....to the point where I've had to really work like hell with him to correct some antisocial behavior.

If i walk him at night, though, he doesn't even want a small child coming near me. He'll listen when i tell him to sit and stay while they pass, but I've had to warn off people from trying to pet him. I'm pretty sure he picks up on how well I know someone, too. How he treats a new person who is unfamiliar to me and how he treats a new person who is close to me are completely different. The former gets the sniff inquisition. The latter, I found out recently, gets instant acceptance and a hearty dose of excited affection. In any case, I am completely certain that dog would shred anyone who invaded my house or tried to hurt me in his presence.

Edit: because I don't pay attention haha

and by guard dog you really mean negro chaser, right?

hahaha....awesome.

My pup wasn't intended to be a guard dog....but as he is a true rescue (came from extreme neglect, was 20+ lbs underweight with a raw/red neck from a choke chain leash), he is EXTREMELY protective of me....to the point where I've had to really work like hell with him to correct some antisocial behavior.

If i walk him at night, though, he doesn't even want a small child coming near me. He'll listen when i tell him to sit and stay while they pass, but I've had to warn off people from trying to pet him. I'm pretty sure he picks up on how well I know someone, too. How he treats a new person who is unfamiliar to me and how he treats a new person who is close to me are completely different. The former gets the sniff inquisition. The latter, I found out recently, gets instant acceptance and a hearty dose of excited affection. In any case, I am completely certain that dog would shred anyone who invaded my house or tried to hurt me in his presence.

Love those pics, hansel, he looks like a good pup :)

So you specifically got him as a trained guard dog?

Might wanna read the bottom of the OP lol ;)

Dial Tone, no need to chase if they ain't doin somethin wrong :)

My real life poochie:

5017257f289060_tank1.JPG

He's a momma's boy. It will crush me to leave him with my fam later this year when i move.

Top Bottom