Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gorilla Pharma Tren!

mdpasha

Guys, anyone tried GP tren from NTBM. If so how u ran the cycle & what were the results like.
I'm interested in running this cycle but cannot find a writeup, cycle layout & reviews on it.
Any advice & reviews will be helpful.

Apparently its mentabolan. I thought it was tren. Quite misleading

Sent from my VS910 4G using EliteFitness

Thankz for the info bro but can u provide me any writeup on this or a link.
I need to setup my next cycle & any help will be much appreciates :)

apparently its an awesome hormone buddy alot of guys are stacking alongside the epi aswell theres afew logs about.
run it like this and you should be good.
1-6 epi max
1-6 tren
1-6 Rs-transaderm (for lethargy sides and acts as a test base)
1-6 hcgenerate
1-6 N2guard
3-6 forma stanzol
PCT.
7-10 unleshed/postcycle
7-10 clomid 25/25/25/25 ( may not need but have on hand)
7-10 formastanzol
7-10 Daa powder (optional but id include bud)

Thnkz Nick for setting up a wonderful cycle but do u think stacking two orals will not have a liver toxity issues. I have no idea how toxic tren orals can be the liver.

Thnkz Nick for setting up a wonderful cycle but do u think stacking two orals will not have a liver toxity issues. I have no idea how toxic tren orals can be the liver.

your right to take care when running more than 1 oral, but this stack is fine mate, i wouldnt go past 6 weeks and makesure to run the N2guard on cycle as that contains a serving of forged liver and will take care of you in other ways.

That's what n2 guard is for I was going to run the exact cycle I have two bottles of the gorilla Epi tren and rs transaderm plus all supports. But I had no info on the tren. Good to know its mentabolan. But since I didn't have that info I went for var and proviron. Maybe ill run the tren after that one.

That's what n2 guard is for I was going to run the exact cycle I have two bottles of the gorilla Epi tren and rs transaderm plus all supports. But I had no info on the tren. Good to know its mentabolan. But since I didn't have that info I went for var and proviron. Maybe ill run the tren after that one.

what ever you run im sure itl be good bro, Get on the Tren lol :mix:

Top Bottom