hotzie New member Feb 11, 2006 #6 hotzie said: in 2 weeks when i get back Click to expand... later bro
silverfish New member Feb 11, 2006 #9 Lots of crowns in here today. Lady Viking said: Click to expand...
jack sparrow Think like Jack Platinum Feb 13, 2006 #15 FEISTY11975 said: Where did Hotzie go? I did not even notice he was not here Click to expand... Who's hotzie?
FEISTY11975 said: Where did Hotzie go? I did not even notice he was not here Click to expand... Who's hotzie?
feisty11975 New member Feb 13, 2006 #16 jack_schitt said: Who's hotzie? Click to expand... He's the one with the 'grillz'
jack sparrow Think like Jack Platinum Feb 13, 2006 #17 FEISTY11975 said: He's the one with the 'grillz' Click to expand... Oh yeah...I remember that dude.
feisty11975 New member Feb 13, 2006 #18 jack_schitt said: Oh yeah...I remember that dude. Click to expand... Yeah hes just like George Foreman, selling everybody grillz
jack_schitt said: Oh yeah...I remember that dude. Click to expand... Yeah hes just like George Foreman, selling everybody grillz