Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Goodbye, Cruel Community!"

jack_schitt said:
NO SHIT!!! How many winders did YOU have to close?
i got kinda scared for a second, didn't know if i could close them all before someone saw me fucking off. it was kind of exhilerating....

stilleto said:
yes, you did.

the link at the bottom of her post. :)

yes, you know me well...but it doesn't matter anyway because I just tried to pull it up and I get a work restricted site, so lost I will stay

Goodbye everyone, Well since no one here wants to hear people's opinions or views, and you must have to know someone who posts alot well not to be hounded everytime you post...then I will take leave of this place. tired of everyone ignoring my obvious wit I've enjoyed my time here...meeting a lot of you, but I simply find this community's rules too restrictive, and since I write what I feel, without regard to content (Is it sexist? Is it parental? Is it political? Is it, God forbid, all three??), this community will only end up stifling my originality, and I have no intentions of letting myself be censored in this way. I cannot believe such shallow people encourage each other No, you mutated children, crossbreeds between hagfish and a puddle of babboon vomit, just FLAT OUT ASSUMED that I am some drugged-out fluffy who plays violent video games and names Deities after them. What a bunch of protien packed pillow biters! You hotties can still come by the house any time you're in the mood for something from the grill or out of the ice bucket.

:lmao: Good one.

Top Bottom