Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Good workout last nite...

Love it!! Just raised my weights last week!!! you feel like running around the gym screaming and jumping up and down!!

frorider6 said:

Alright. Keeping in mind that my bench has never been impressive by anyone's standards.... I did 205 for 5 reps. My spotter is a personal trainer and he said I had the best form he's ever seen.

edited to add that that was my last set of bench. I'd gone to failure for 3 sets prior with lighter weights.

MY FRIEND - THAT IS VERY RESPECTABLE.

ESPECIALLY ON A TOP END SET.

frorider6 said:

Alright. Keeping in mind that my bench has never been impressive by anyone's standards.... I did 205 for 5 reps. My spotter is a personal trainer and he said I had the best form he's ever seen.

edited to add that that was my last set of bench. I'd gone to failure for 3 sets prior with lighter weights.

Fro...Good job bro and listen to the cornbutt-plug he is a smart feller for a cross dresser in a cool jacket.

WODIN said:

Fro...Good job bro and listen to the cornbutt-plug he is a smart feller for a cross dresser in a cool jacket.

LOL!!

Yeah I help Wodin set a record in the Ancient age group...

Cornbutt-plug? Will that help my lifts? Do I only put it in when I go to the gym? Maybe the "turtle poking his head" feeling WILL help me become a stud in a Pleather, I mean, Leather jacket.

Thanks for the support Corn. And congrats again on your lifts.

frorider6 said:
Cornbutt-plug? Will that help my lifts? Do I only put it in when I go to the gym? Maybe the "turtle poking his head" feeling WILL help me become a stud in a Pleather, I mean, Leather jacket.

If you are lucky. See Cornholioness is a way of life...

casavant said:
Sweet lifts man. I can't do heavy dips without jacking my shoulders up.

I do EO week - with a pretty close grip and tilt me body forward to pre-stretch the pecs..

Cornholio said:

LOL!!

Yeah I help Wodin set a record in the Ancient age group...

True...he helped in to break the record for walker assisted dead lifts by increasing my soft foods!

Top Bottom