Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Good UK Supplement stores?

Saber_UK

Hi,

I'm having trouble finding a good UK based suuplement store, im looking to buy Optimum Nutrition's 100% Whey or NLarge2, ive found places with Nlarge2 but not Optimum Nutrition.

Anyone know some good places?

they dont seem to have the optimum nutrition 100% whey :(

also, im trying to order them, have been trying to order from them over the webpage since about 4pm..but when i put in my details and click proceed it says page not found...that was about 5 hours ago :( still not working, im impatient :p

SithLord said:
Cyberflex....:FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: yeah, if u wanna get ripped off....and ohhh btw...Optimum Nutrition ROCKS !!!

What the hell are you talking about?? Cyberflex are the cheapest in the UK for the brands they carry.

I agree cyberflex are cheap. Most of the sites in the Uk sell at the retail price but everything CF sells is cheaper than that. I have always got my order in a week from them but the only problm is they go out of stock a lot (at least in my experience) and stuff gets back ordered and you have to wait for it. Just plan ahead if you order from them.

I also order from gymratz.co.uk because of all the places I order from, they ship faster. Sometimes if you order early in the morning you can get it next day.

Be careful if you order from abroad because you might have to pay nasty import charges, and they can be quite heavy.

Cytodyne hardly rocks.. I just visited the link. The site is messy, lacks important information. Serving sizes for example. Cytodynes advertising is misleading. Example, Nytro 40 is listed as BUY 3 get 120 days supply. How is half a packet one day's supply? It's misleading. It's implying 6 boxes of Nytro Pro 40. Since each box is 20 sachets. They either got it wrong, or they are being misleading.

So bollox, Cytodyne ain't da bomb. They ain't any cheaper than GNC on a Gold Card.

I get my protein from Holland and Barret - when they have 50% sales (3 or 4 times a year) I stock up. Also, my local Uxbridge branch is always 50% off.

I get 20 Sachets of H&B - Protoplex 40g protein (whey, casein, the bizz) per scahet for £17.99 (normally 34.99). That's as much protein as every other MRP out there mostly. I get 908g of Whey Ion Ex for 10.99 (normally 21.99). I get Creatine for £7 for 250g.. etc. They maybe un-fashionable but at certain locations and at all locations (some times in the year) they kick ass. £4.99 for Supro Soya 908g! £4.99 for 80% Milk and Egg 495g).

H&B: If you are reading please send all donations to my address. PM me for details.

im screwed

u wanna try and live in scotland h@b is 18 miles away from my home and there are only 2 healthfood shops in my area all the rest are well i dont know actualy im still looking for them what h@b sell are ok but im trying to get isopure they cant get it so im screwed i tried the vanila soy protein today from h@b f**k me its horrid cant wait til i get a credit card

Top Bottom