Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Good Sports Bra Suggestions

2Shy

One of my ongoing problems is finding a decent sports bra that supports the way that it should. I'm a 40 GG. Finding a band size and especially cup size in a regular bra is tough enough! Most of the sports bras I've seen have elasticized straps, which is not good for the over-40, not-so-perky crowd.

Anyone know of any brands and/or mail order places to try? Suggestions appreciated!

~2Shy

Nike. They came out with a new line not so long ago - they are EXPENSIVE, but they are supposed to be state-of the art, top of the line. You might be able to custom order from their web site.

I haven't worn their new line myself, not an issue for me.

I used to be an I-cup (a cup size bigger than you!). My ribs were about 33 inches around so finding something to fit me was really tough. I ended up having them made at www.decentexposures.com and still had to wear two - but it was comfortable. You're not going to get a 'perky' look with these, but they are very comfy and come in dry-weave fabric if you want.

enell ( www.enell.com ) apparently has some sports bras in very big sizes.

you can try www.titleninesports.com but I think their bras stop at DDD.

makedah said:
You're not going to get a 'perky' look with these, but they are very comfy and come in dry-weave fabric if you want.

:D S'okay. Last time I was perky I think I was maybe ... eight.

Thanks to all for the suggestions.

Champion has some wonderful sports bras. They are also expensive at about 30 bucks a pop...but definitely worth it. I am not perky either, but only a C... I honestly think these would work well for you. And if you get them, get the running kind because these are the strongest and provide the most support.

I can't help out at all; I just wanted to comment on my bra experience this morning. So I put on a bra I hadn't worn in a while; after 2 contest diet cycles in a row, there was A LOT of empty space in those damn cups. It actually looks pretty stupid - not sure why I'm even wearing one right now.

At least my back isn't getting smaller, even if my breasts are. :-(

Top Bottom