Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Good Snowless Saturday Morning!

  • Thread starter Thread starter MommaKin
  • Start date Start date
its wet, windy and extremely icy..i just survived a trip to the gym. trying out my new webcam now, and in a couple of hours im going to see The Lord Of The Rings with my brother..what are you up too?
 
It's dry here......haven't had snow since way before Xmas and there hans't been alot of rain. I saw that movie last week with my son. I enjoyed it immensely. I'm drinking my shake and going to get ready for the gym.....chest/bi's today.....and yes, I wrote down what I have to do :spin:
However, my quads are still sore from the other day.....o well...
I sent you a few msgs on msn last night, but, you left.....did you get them?
 
no i didnt get any msg..i went to bed.
im looking forward to seeing the movie..i only dread sitting in the movie theater for 3 hours without taking a piss...let the gods be good to me
 
Morning peeps, was able to hit all but momma, tarzan, and rebel.

It's going to be a great day. And we haven't had snow since last winter here. But it is colder than hell, around 38 for the high. Winter sucks, need to move further down south
 
hey 3V *kiss* how ya doin?
Phem, I'm glad too there is no snow...although my kids aren't too happy about it...hehe..


tarzan, I love bacon, but, it kills my stomach.....
 
Top Bottom