Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Good or not? API Rocked...

I recently bought API Rocked and just wondered what the good people on these forums who have tried the product thought.

My understanding is that it's pretty similar to Jack3d, which I've taken before with good results.

Never tried it. Jack3d worked for me at first, but my body got used to it pretty quickly.

I'm currently using BPI's 1MR orange flavor. The Stim works a little too good. I work out in the evening most days and it still keeps me wired at night. I also find that I have to get up about every 1-2 hours to piss at night after using it.

Gonna try NTKTS next time a place an order at Need to...

I always get flamed for this one, haha, but Gaspari's SuperPump Max is pretty great formula wise and results wise, IMO. The caffeine and stims are lower than others like NTKTS for instance, but you can always add some caffeine in or maybe figure out some happy medium going 1/2 and 1/3 or something. On days im exhausted, products like NTKTS really kick me into gear and on days I'm not exhausted Ill possibly use SPmax and I get a great pump from it for sure.

|Z|

Orbit Nutrition Rep

Top Bottom