Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Good gear straight after bad gear!?

theoness

New member
Hi guys I just spent about 6 weeks on some rubbish test e 500 per week and deca and I didn't really get any gains really or pumps and diet was good so I had my bloods tested and hey came out to be on the higher end of the normal scale for my age.. I've just started to take new test e 750 a week and was just wondering how long before I would notice anything to happen? I'm about a week in ATM and nothing major as of yet?
 
Two weeks. And its not gonna be major, its gonna be gradual. Take a pic in a mirror, note the lighting and the pose, and do the same thing in two months, same lighting, same pose. I just did my before and after from a year ago, it was unreal. Not something I noticed, I see myself every day, but in comparison? Holy fck
 
Two weeks. And its not gonna be major, its gonna be gradual. Take a pic in a mirror, note the lighting and the pose, and do the same thing in two months, same lighting, same pose. I just did my before and after from a year ago, it was unreal. Not something I noticed, I see myself every day, but in comparison? Holy fck


Good shout too be fair!
 
testosterone enanthate injections take no more than 5 days to get that feeling from for me.
 
Top Bottom