Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gonna start First Cycle, but i have some concerns

sexypizza

Hey guys, im gonna start my first cycle soon.

its gonna be

sustanon- (not sure how much im gonna take still thinking about it. but probably 500mg)
armidex- for anti estrogen
dutasteride- for hairloss

for pct im gonna take nolvadex.

my main concern with the cycle is hairloss. im very prone to it.

ive been taking finasteride for a few months. but for the cycle i figure its better to take Duta because its stronger.

my questions are.

1- will 0.5 duta be able to block 500mg of testosterone?

2- At what point in relation to a cycle would I begin taking it? i.e. a few weeks/months before, during, etc.

3- If i mix duta and test will that put me at a higher risk of estrogen related side effects?

Have you ever taken duta before? I'm always very leery of starting so many new compounds together. Test is already going to be something new to your body, as well as adex. I prefer aromasin much more over adex but that's just me. Now you are throwing one more new one into the mix. If things go wrong, or you start getting nasty sides, you aren't going to know which one is giving it to you. I'd stick with fina.

Check out ag guys if you need anything for your cycle.

For a first cycle I would start with 250mg of test and work your way up..how old are you?

Have you ever taken duta before? I'm always very leery of starting so many new compounds together. Test is already going to be something new to your body, as well as adex. I prefer aromasin much more over adex but that's just me. Now you are throwing one more new one into the mix. If things go wrong, or you start getting nasty sides, you aren't going to know which one is giving it to you. I'd stick with fina.

Check out ag guys if you need anything for your cycle.

I have taken duta before. but i didn't stick with it for long. because it was really hard for me to maintain an erection and at times i almost felt asexual while on it. so i changed to finasteride which was more tolerable.

i am however very willing to put up with duta again if it means ill keep my hair on the cycle. another reason i want to take duta on this cycle is because of its long halflife. finesteride will only protect my hair for a day, so if i take it with testerone ill have to be very careful not to miss a dose otherwise ill have to say goodbye to my hairline. but duta lasts weeks at a time so i dont have to worry about missing a dose as much.

the only thing im worried about is if i start taking it now it wont have enough time to kick in while i take testosterone.

I guess ill change adex to aromasin then.
and my test dose to 250mg since its better for a newbie.

and for pct ill take nolva and clomid.

btw im 22 and am 5.6

Top Bottom