Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Gonna be a Godmother!!!!!!!!!!

you may have the rest of the day off.. just tell them natty said so, and if they are persistant about not knowing me then simply show your tits and leave.
 
WOW!!! That's really cool.

When my best girlfriend got pregnant, she named her daughter after me. It's honestly the best compliment I've ever gotten.

:)
 
Do you get a pinkie ring now and do people have to kiss it when they see you?
 
starfish said:
WOW!!! That's really cool.

When my best girlfriend got pregnant, she named her daughter after me. It's honestly the best compliment I've ever gotten.

:)

i've never heard of anyone named starfish, much less two! lol

congrats velvet!
 
Congrats Velvett

I just became a godfather a couple of months ago. REALLY proud. I will be christening him in a couple of months.
 
WODIN said:
Do you get a pinkie ring now and do people have to kiss it when they see you?

:lmao: & congrats
 
I'll make you an offer you can't refuse Miss K....


Seriously, congrats, that is quite an honor!
 
Top Bottom