Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Going to start Shredder stack - questions

tlm1

Hi guys, I am planning on starting the Shredder stack next week. Please let me know if I have my "bases" covered with the following:

Beast - 2 or 3 caps daily depending on tolerance
Katana - 3 caps daily
Dermatherm Target
DX-7 Multi
Fish Oil
iBCAA's
CLA
Lipid Stable
Cycle Assist
Sustain (3 days on, 3 off)
Unleashed
Lipo Stim (1 cap am, 1 @ noon)
Lipoflame (3 cap am, 3 @ noon)
Forged Liver support

For pct I will be doing Forged pct recovery along with sustain.

So, does this look ok?

My goals are to lose a little fat and add some good lean muscle. Currently I am about 215 lbs and 5'11" and about 17-18% bodyfat. I plan on eating about 2grams of protein per lb of bodyweight and will have some complex carbs everyday (oatmeal or some other good carb).

THanks for your input!!

Nice man I did the exact same stack! You can actually check out my "Shredder Stack Results Log" and The Shredder Stack from needtobuildmuscle.com video on youtube. It definately sounds like the supps are there, but I have two things for you

#1 What does your current diet look like?
#2 Drop the LipoStim and Flame after week1. The reason I say this is after a week the Beast/Katana really kick in and your Blood Pressure and Heart Rate will increase quite a bit, and that potent of a stimulant would potentially do you some ill effect. It did the same thing to me, and I started at a really low BP and very lean at 9%bf

Other than that you will absolutely love the shredder stack! Best thing I have ever taken in my life!!!

I saw your video - it was great, full of good info. I was debating on the lipoflame and lipostim for the very reason you mentioned, thanks.

My diet right now is the CKD, I have a refeed day every Saturday. I think while on the stack I am going to up my protein to about 400g per day and have some good complex carbs everyday. I also take flax everyday along with my 2 protein shakes (no carb, no fat).

Any suggestions?

I saw your video - it was great, full of good info. I was debating on the lipoflame and lipostim for the very reason you mentioned, thanks.

My diet right now is the CKD, I have a refeed day every Saturday. I think while on the stack I am going to up my protein to about 400g per day and have some good complex carbs everyday. I also take flax everyday along with my 2 protein shakes (no carb, no fat).

Any suggestions?

Yeah you can stick to the CKD, but if it were me I would run more of a TKD diet. You can gain some lean mass and still shedd a ton of fat. Basically I eat my 6-8 meals a day. Every meal is about 50-60 g of protein about 50g of fat a day and about 3000 cals a day. MY TDEE is 3400 this is helping me shedd up. Basically on a TKD, you get your only carbs pre during and post workout. A super strict CKD would work but it has it's flaws. I want you to read in the diet section ConanX's post on the same thing. Sonicwaste explains it a whole lot better than I can.

MODS if you need to move this to diet section no worries!

The other question is what is your cardio situation?

I've made a couple of revisions to my TKD over the last month and now I'm at 60-80g of carbs a day from the 150-200 I was at. I'm loosing bodyfat daily without any Lean Body mass sacrafice!

So read that and hit me up with anything else dude. You can always PM me too.

I jog 2-3 miles before breakfast 3-4 times per week. I also do the ellipitcal a few nights per week.

I jog 2-3 miles before breakfast 3-4 times per week. I also do the ellipitcal a few nights per week.

Yeah, man Sounds good to me, just read that Thread started by ConanX and Then Have at it. Either way you having everything covered it looks like! Way to go Bro, you're going to love it man. Keep eating clean and you'll hit those goals!

At the higher bf % I had great luck growing lean and cutting with decent energy on a strict ckd... I've since switched to tkd to lean/clean bulk and upped the carbs to 200, cals to 6000 with pretty good/clean results...

Top Bottom