Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Going clubbing a pic of the wifey

hey guys made it back home
yup ender she is 40 and i'm 31 almost 32 ,no kids so her body is still that of a 28yr old in her prime pouty lips give her a lot younger look with a nice tight va ja ja ,
I'm really curious as to what you're wife looks like...if you ever get a chance...PM me.

Why is it so hard to believe that a woman that is as OLD as 40 wouldn't get hit on?

Goodness, gracious... How many threads have I begun about how we get women hitting on ME all the time and I DONT SWING...

Chaz - there were a few other swingers that used to post regularly on elite. Milo Hobgoblin was one. I think that he and his wife had like 6 kids or something and were married over 15 years or something like that. MrsPuddlesFL and Stromba were married for like 20 and I believe that though they were swingers they had a regular GF. The infamous Kronk and Kronkette also bigtime swingers, matteroffact had a meat-up with Paulie and AziaReign - thanks to them no more dirty avatars. LOL

Most of these peeps were in longterm longtime committed relationships that were loving and respectfull, most had at least one child and ALL were way above the age of 30 (with the exception of Paulie and AziaReign - they were under 30).

Pizzaman was the only *ewwwwwwww icky* poster on elite that was into swinging. Come to think of it, in a really strange way, I sorta miss that crazy coot. :worried:

Why is it so hard to believe that a woman that is as OLD as 40 wouldn't get hit on?

Goodness, gracious... How many threads have I begun about how we get women hitting on ME all the time and I DONT SWING...

Chaz - there were a few other swingers that used to post regularly on elite. Milo Hobgoblin was one. I think that he and his wife had like 6 kids or something and were married over 15 years or something like that. MrsPuddlesFL and Stromba were married for like 20 and I believe that though they were swingers they had a regular GF. The infamous Kronk and Kronkette also bigtime swingers, matteroffact had a meat-up with Paulie and AziaReign - thanks to them no more dirty avatars. LOL

Most of these peeps were in longterm longtime committed relationships that were loving and respectfull, most had at least one child and ALL were way above the age of 30 (with the exception of Paulie and AziaReign - they were under 30).

Pizzaman was the only *ewwwwwwww icky* poster on elite that was into swinging. Come to think of it, in a really strange way, I sorta miss that crazy coot. :worried:

fyi- milo and his wife have probably been married less than 5 years and he has one son from his previous marriage. I don't know if she has any, but they do swing.

his first marriage ended in divorce, as do most of the marriages of swingers I know.
not all, but i've noticed that most either do, or come close.

lol @ trying to get your fuck on in dance clubs. That's where people love to go to places full of people - then last thing they want to do - is talk to other people. No thanks! Go to older people clubs - you'll find a lot more of that there. Younger chicks are all teases. They don't want to upset daddy.

And it'll be a cold day in hell before I buy some strange chick a drink. They buy me drinks, not the other way around. Walk 5 more feet if u want to find a loser to do that for you.

r

the PIMPMASTER speaketh!

fyi- milo and his wife have probably been married less than 5 years and he has one son from his previous marriage. I don't know if she has any, but they do swing.

his first marriage ended in divorce, as do most of the marriages of swingers I know.
not all, but i've noticed that most either do, or come close.

yeah i don't see this marriage lasting much longer than 5 yrs from now.
granted i don't know either person, but this sorta relationship has never even come close to working out in any situation i have witnessed.

yeah i don't see this marriage lasting much longer than 5 yrs from now.
granted i don't know either person, but this sorta relationship has never even come close to working out in any situation i have witnessed.

I am still friends with the Kronks and I know they are still happily married different strokes for different folks.

I am not certain about milo and his wife but for some reason it sticks in my head that they have been married for at least ten years and I was aware that they had children from previous marriages. I don't know if they have any biological children together, maybe not but I do recall they had like 6 kids between the two of them. 'Course since I don't remember specifically and he isn't here to answer nor is anybody here personal friends to vouch one way or another I suppose their example is off the table.

Mrs Puddles FL and Stromba celebrated 20 years, if not 25. I know they had one child together.

The Kronks had been married at least 10 when I still knew them (over 5 years ago) and QT said they are still together. I know they had one child together.

Now because of the negative stigma and harsh judgment of the general population, think about all of the couples who swing that we DON'T know about.

I am not defending swinging really as it is DEFINITELY NOT for me. What I am saying is that I do know of a couple of *successful* long term (ie MARRIED) relationships where it worked FOR THEM. So if it works FOR THEM, when who are WE to judge? :whatever:

My husband would LOVE IT if I would consent to "playing" with other women but he is also LOVING the fact that I don't want to share *that aspect* of our relationship with anyone. In other words, he is happy if I am happy.

Why I choose not to swing:

1. I am not remotely interested in any sort of intimate exchange (this includes verbal/emotional) with a man other than my husband.

2. I would NEVER share my husband's intimacy with another female - EVER.

3. I wouldn't even do the whole "me doing another woman while my husband watched" thing as for me to do this I would have to reduce another woman to less than human ie - a piece of flesh. I would get ZERO PLEASURE in dehumanizing a woman.

HOWEVER, if both the husband and wife see the same behaviors with the same eyes and it makes THEM BOTH happy... hey, it's all good. :)

(shrug) I've got not beef with couples who swing. To each their own, and we all get to set our own paths in life. I couldn't do it, and I consider myself extremely secure in my relationships, but that's my own thing.

That said, knowing she's 40 and still plays little attention games at bars and gets guys to buy her drinks and food, etc because she thinks it's funny that guys waste their time on her....makes that seem all that much more...well, sad. And empty.

hey bikini mom thats for the kind words
We have been together 8 years. I feel often times like we are still teenagers and on our first few dates.
Still very exciting when we go out.

We have met lots of couples in the life style for 10 to 20 years and still loving every second of it.
we never look as a human body as trash or anything bad to be used and abused. we look at them very respectfull and thankfull that they are willing to share with us.

People often judge others very quickly . I have never cheated on my wife she has never cheated on me. We both play together

diff strokes for diff folks is exactly right superqt

Top Bottom