Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Going camping in a few weekends...need help with some sleeping bag shopping

supersizeme said:
So far I'm leaning towards this:

780c.jpg

It's got a single long zipper with a triple slider, a snap collar, internal sleeves, and angled feet to eliminate any cramping. Also there are two sets of small "D" rings attached to the leather so that I can adjust the tightness to my comfort level. It's a little more than I'd like to pay coming in at around $750 plus $175 for the D rings and strap set, but I'm willing to pay extra for a quality product that's going to last. It has a Tit flap option that costs an extra $40, but I'm pretty sure I won't be needing that since I don't plan on sleeping with either of my pecs exposed. I mean it's camping for Christ's sake...the idea here is roughing it and I can do without certain creature comforts that I'd otherwise be all about.

Here's another image:
780a.jpg

Opinions?

What exactly did you Google to come up with these gems??? :)

My gf's brother is organizing a friendly game of touch football the afternoon we get there and I'm embarrassed to say I don't have a helmet to wear. I've got it down to two of them and would just like some opinions maybe from some of you guys who played football in high school or college.

1029b.jpg
OR
150-10a.jpg

I'm kind of partial to the second one as it has a chin strap so that I don't have to worry about it flying off and appears to be less binding around the neck so that I can juke people more easily. I've got some crazy moves I'm ready to debut to her family.

supersizeme said:
My gf's brother is organizing a friendly game of touch football the afternoon we get there and I'm embarrassed to say I don't have a helmet to wear. I've got it down to two of them and would just like some opinions maybe from some of you guys who played football in high school or college.

1029b.jpg
OR
150-10a.jpg

I'm kind of partial to the second one as it has a chin strap so that I don't have to worry about it flying off and appears to be less binding around the neck so that I can juke people more easily. I've got some crazy moves I'm ready to debut to her family.

Number one.....duh. I mean it may not prevent eye gouges entirely, but it will keep you from getting a fat lip, and no one wants a fat lip. Speaking of crazy moves, after you score a touchdown, drop you pants, and do a Triple Lindy in the endzone. Nothing wows em' like a pantless Triple Lindy. :)

we have an OUtdoorsman Forum around here to discuss camping and stuff.

Stick with coleman and leave the bargain basement stuff alone :)

Top Bottom