Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GOING BACK TO PH's -- 1-Test help???

ThePizmo

Ok Ive typed this like 3 times and for some reason it wont post so this will be a little shorter and sweeter....

OK, just got done with a fina cycle...Or HALF a fina cycle is a btter way to explain it. My nuts started to hurt bad like i was getting kicked in the junk, so i was told to stop. regroup. Try again later. I fucked up rule #1 -- READ READ READ. Anyway, Ive never had any trouble with PH's, and Im very knowledgable with them, so i think im going to stick witht hem for a little while longer.

First, Im doing a huge PH stack for my next cycle)6-8 weeks). 1-test/4-ad/somethig else....

I wanna do as follows:
-Start off with 600mg per day of 1-test, end cycle at somewhere between 800-900mg per day.
-Stack with 600-900mg per day of 4-ad
-I also wanna stack these with something esle. I dont know what yet. i was thinking something like deca-test (http://www.anabolics.cc/products.html) or something i dont know. Now, i dont wanna use this misc. product in the proportions im using the 1-t 4-ad with, just a little something extra to throw in there.
BY THE WAY -- Im at the point where i dont give a fuck about the money involved...Ever get so pissed at yourself, npthing is good enough so you just stop caring about the money?? LOL

Questions are:
1) VPX 1-test is very expensive. They only give like 20 servings for $80. At the dosages im going to take it, that will last me like 10 days. Where else can i get a QUALITY 1-TEST for a good price??? Also, should i go transdermal or oral??
2) Like i mentioned before, I wanna stack the 1-t and 4-ad with something else. Not in HUGE dosages but just a lil something extra to throw in..I mentioned deca-test....Any other thoughts of something else OTHER than deca-test??

Thanks guys...

PIZZZZZZZZ

transdermal is better than oral, as the absorption is better, and the orals, in the doasge levels you want to be in, will hurt your liver. As for your other q?'s, I have no ideas.

search around on google,i have found VPX for much cheaper then at there website,what is a brand of transdermal?havent heard of one listed?

you are gonna have a lot of shit in your system
if youre thinking deca-test, why not do that woth maybe some winny or d-bol?
that's my opinion

you say you are so knowledgable about PHs and you ask a basic question like what should you take an oral or transdermal?? is that a joke?? and you dont know where to find quality 1 test?? hmmmm, mes think you dont know chit

methy 1 test is supposedly blowing away regular oral as well as any transdermal 1test out there.....however the sides can come faster and worse(very toxic) and i don't think there is much real world reasearch except for guys taking it as we speak on various boards. It seems that only taking 10mg /day is sufficient, although some are taking 20 and some are even taking 30mg which isn't too smart IMO yet b/c nobody knows for real how safe this stuff is yet.

legalgear.com has it, 10mg tabs but i forgot the price.

Hey fsupat70....This pic is for you....

stfu1.jpg

As for everyone else...Thanks..
The reason im asking, IS BECAUSE Ive taken 1-t and 1-ad before, MANY times, but only ergo and VPX -- BUT never in such high dosages. Thats why im asking if anyone knows of any OTHER brand i should look into. Also...the question on oral and trans is becuase ive only taken oral, and i know alot of people that have taken trans, and we've gotten pretty much the same gains. Thats why i was asking an OPINION on what you think is better for this cycle.

Ill lookin into the methyl test...

Thanks alot guys..

Pizzzzzzz

You guys really need to rethink the "Methyl 1-T is toxic" BS:rolleyes:

There are guys on this board taking 100 mg of really dark side oral shit (D-bol, winny, Anavar, Primo, etc.), and you are scared of 10-20 mg for a 2 week cycle? Do everyone else a favor......if you are scared of it, fine do something else, but don't spread false shit about it.

Bruce Kneller (Brock Strasser of Biotest fame) has been selling Methyl products underground for years, so when he says they aren't toxic, I'd listen:fro:

Anabolic minds has about a dozen people on it right now. I think the average gain is 7-8 lbs over two weeks, and since it is 1-T there isn't any water gain.

Why wouldn't u think that it is not toxic though?

there's no real proof that it is or it isn't just yet though, right? So with that said, think of something like methyl tren (the 25mg tabs), isn't that something that is extremely toxic even at a low dose? Okay, now since u obviously read the anabolic minds boards, you must know that the closest comparison they make there to any type of aas is.........u guessed it, tren.

and yeah the guys on chemo's site are taking it, and most are taking 10-30mg/day.....some aren't noticing sides BUT some have had to stop taking it b/c of the sides, so I guess I'm not the only one spreading 'false shit'.

All i'm saying is that nobody knows for sure yet about the toxicity, but the gains most are having are amazing for only a 2 week run. Hopefully this stuff doesn't get pulled too fast either.

Top Bottom