Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

goddamn beached_whale

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gambino
  • Start date Start date
Yup - the one and only!

And that is MS QUEEN Paris whore to you.....


And fucking smile when you say it!!! ;)



Can't wait to get my old handle back!
 
Gambino said:
bikinimom did you juice to get that phat ass?

ABSO-FREAKING-LUTELY!

Orange juice, Tomatoe juice, Grapefruit Juice and let's not forget my favorite.... APPLE JUICE!!!!!! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm does a body good. ;)
 
BIKINIMOM said:
ABSO-FREAKING-LUTELY!

Orange juice, Tomatoe juice, Grapefruit Juice and let's not forget my favorite.... APPLE JUICE!!!!!! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm does a body good. ;)


Juice has a lot of carbs
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
NOT last edited by digger : Today at 12:20 PM
 
Last edited:
This part was typed in Brothabill as part of his original post:

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Last edited by digger : Today at 12:20 PM

Hey BB -- don't expect me just ignore it when you lie about me editing your posts, m'kay? I take enough shit for the posts I do have to edit.

I don't know why you get off on being a shit-stirrer; that's your problem, not mine. But you're crossing lines and this is one area I won't put up with it, just like someone faking mod status.
 
digger said:
This part was typed in Brothabill as part of his original post:

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Last edited by digger : Today at 12:20 PM

Hey BB -- don't expect me just ignore it when you lie about me editing your posts, m'kay? I take enough shit for the posts I do have to edit.

I don't know why you get off on being a shit-stirrer; that's your problem, not mine. But you're crossing lines and this is one area I won't put up with it, just like someone faking mod status.

ok ok, I wont do it again. It's just a bit of humor done in the past, hasnt been done is awhile.
Point taken, sorry
 
BrothaBill said:
ok ok, I wont do it again. It's just a bit of humor done in the past, hasnt been done is awhile.
Point taken, sorry
Okay, everybody's clear on the concept, so no harm done.


GROUP HUG!!!
 
digger said:
Okay, everybody's clear on the concept, so no harm done.


GROUP HUG!!!

Yey group hug. :Pamela:
 
digger said:
Okay, everybody's clear on the concept, so no harm done.


GROUP HUG!!!


yayyy :bigkiss:


CT, I was only playing around, he never edited my post, I just put that under an innocous post to add intrigue and mystery since I couldnt think of anything witty or funny to say
 
Last edited:
i dont like group hugs...what if some one near me is not so fresh????
i am all set thanks tho
 
BrothaBill said:
yayyy :bigkiss:


CT, I was only playing around, he never edited my post, I just put that under an innocous post to add intrigue and mystery since I couldnt think of anything witty or funny to say

You damned drama queens at it again, huh?

;)
 
BrothaBill said:
yayyy :bigkiss:


CT, I was only playing around, he never edited my post, I just put that under an innocous post to add intrigue and mystery since I couldnt think of anything witty or funny to say


lol you totally copied that from me, i used to the that little stunt. way to go and fuck it up for all of us...like the name changing thingy, I am the originator, posers (sorearms) fuck off
 
Gambino said:
lol you totally copied that from me, i used to the that little stunt. way to go and fuck it up for all of us...like the name changing thingy, I am the originator, posers (sorearms) fuck off

lol, I know, I was going to blame you totally that Gambino started doing it on another thread but deleted it b/c I didnt want to throw you under the bus.

But be that as it may, it is now another BB rule to add to the acceptable code of conduct that is precedent for future generations to learn from. It is case law of me they will study not you, muhahahaaa!
 
Gambino said:
lol you totally copied that from me, i used to the that little stunt. way to go and fuck it up for all of us...like the name changing thingy, I am the originator, posers (sorearms) fuck off
yeah right bitch

Gonelefting way precedes you even being plat
 
awittyusername said:
I am not surprised at all Beached Whale is hot.
Only a hot woman could have had the trials and tribulations she has had. Stuff like that just dont happen to ho-hum looking women LOL.
 
that is one hell of ass...my only complaint is i wish the pic was bigger
 
Hey B'mom whatever happened to that French dude you were dating? The one that wore the sweater over his shoulders and shit?
 
Longhorn85 said:
Hey B'mom whatever happened to that French dude you were dating? The one that wore the sweater over his shoulders and shit?

Who?

I dated a few French men, oddly enough though none while I lived in Paris.

The original one that I thought was aaaaaaaaallllllll that and a bag of chips turned out to be quite an odd bird. Actually feel sorry for him because he was THAT wierd.

C'est la vie.
 
BIKINIMOM said:
I am still trying to figure out how a man could POSSIBLY find an asshole to be beautiful. :confused:



Ummm, it's connected to a female .....ASS!!!!!!

Awesome. Thanks
 
She gave some wonderful tips re: photographers. I wish she was around this past summer to give that advice. I definitely will be looking for a new one this year.

I really like that pic in her profile. ;)
 
I watched a program on the discovery channel the other night
about a half dozen lioness's stalked a herd of two hundred or so water buffalo
bunch of movement
yeah,yeah
the lady lions subtracted about 3 from the herd
the youngest and weakest
then the lone male lion moved in and ate
that's cool
 
4everhung said:
I watched a program on the discovery channel the other night
about a half dozen lioness's stalked a herd of two hundred or so water buffalo
bunch of movement
yeah,yeah
the lady lions subtracted about 3 from the herd
the youngest and weakest
then the lone male lion moved in and ate
that's cool

So he's not only got a harem, they bring his food to him?

It's good to be the king.
 
Angel said:
thats not her is it?

All of the pics that I have either as avatars or in my galleries are 100% me. I used to competitively bodybuild and fitness/swimwear commercial model back in the day. The digi pics are very recent (within the past few months) - no makeup/posing or special liting. I am 38+ years old.

I did this after the age of 30 and after 4 kids.

My genetics suck. I was a fat kid. Chubby teen, struggled with eating/body image issues my entire life. Then I got educated about proper nutrition/workouts, etc - got a set of fake hooters and had 12" of loose skin removed from my abdomen - busted my arse in and out of the gym and kept knocking on doors until one of them stayed open long enough to get me to the next level, etc and so forth.

Had a website as well. Never finished it - was all fluff and no "stuff". Been urged by many to revamp it and do it all over again.

I honestly feel like I am too old. But hey, one never knows.... do one? :)
 
redguru said:
So he's not only got a harem, they bring his food to him?

It's good to be the king.
no him has to go get it
that's cool too
 
redguru said:
Oh ok, they just prepare it for him and he gets dibs.
yeah the lady lions had blood all around their grill
women don't get boob jobs to impress
men so much as to compete with other women
 
superdave said:
Let them know when you can post the winning formula for that. lol

Guide to getting laid...

Chapter1 - Be rich
The End.
 
Top Bottom