G
Gambino
Guest
that profile pic is easy on the eyes, as they say...nice 


Dunk said:Lets get serious.
We need cooter shots.

I am still trying to figure out how a man could POSSIBLY find an asshole to be beautiful.tiger88 said:^^ asshole pics too
i assume it looks like a cute balloon knot
Beached Whale said:I am still trying to figure out how a man could POSSIBLY find an asshole to be beautiful.![]()
Beached Whale said:I am still trying to figure out how a man could POSSIBLY find an asshole to be beautiful.![]()
BIKINIMOM said:What that tired old whale tail?!
She's about as hot as day old oatmeal.![]()
Gambino said:bikinimom did you juice to get that phat ass?
BIKINIMOM said:ABSO-FREAKING-LUTELY!
Orange juice, Tomatoe juice, Grapefruit Juice and let's not forget my favorite.... APPLE JUICE!!!!!! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm does a body good.![]()
digger said:This part was typed in Brothabill as part of his original post:
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Last edited by digger : Today at 12:20 PM
Hey BB -- don't expect me just ignore it when you lie about me editing your posts, m'kay? I take enough shit for the posts I do have to edit.
I don't know why you get off on being a shit-stirrer; that's your problem, not mine. But you're crossing lines and this is one area I won't put up with it, just like someone faking mod status.
Okay, everybody's clear on the concept, so no harm done.BrothaBill said:ok ok, I wont do it again. It's just a bit of humor done in the past, hasnt been done is awhile.
Point taken, sorry
digger said:Okay, everybody's clear on the concept, so no harm done.
GROUP HUG!!!

digger said:Okay, everybody's clear on the concept, so no harm done.
GROUP HUG!!!

BrothaBill said:yayyy
CT, I was only playing around, he never edited my post, I just put that under an innocous post to add intrigue and mystery since I couldnt think of anything witty or funny to say
BrothaBill said:yayyy
CT, I was only playing around, he never edited my post, I just put that under an innocous post to add intrigue and mystery since I couldnt think of anything witty or funny to say
Gambino said:lol you totally copied that from me, i used to the that little stunt. way to go and fuck it up for all of us...like the name changing thingy, I am the originator, posers (sorearms) fuck off
yeah right bitchGambino said:lol you totally copied that from me, i used to the that little stunt. way to go and fuck it up for all of us...like the name changing thingy, I am the originator, posers (sorearms) fuck off
BIKINIMOM said:
BUBBLES said:work of art.. nice
Only a hot woman could have had the trials and tribulations she has had. Stuff like that just dont happen to ho-hum looking women LOL.awittyusername said:I am not surprised at all Beached Whale is hot.
BIKINIMOM said:*blush*
I genuinely appreciate the compliment. Thank you.
Longhorn85 said:Hey B'mom whatever happened to that French dude you were dating? The one that wore the sweater over his shoulders and shit?
Gambino said:that is one hell of ass...my only complaint is i wish the pic was bigger

BIKINIMOM said:I am still trying to figure out how a man could POSSIBLY find an asshole to be beautiful.![]()
AAP said:Odd people end up being the best in bed.
truely an erotic pic...nycgirl said:I really like that pic in her profile.![]()
Gambino said:truely an erotic pic...
4everhung said:I watched a program on the discovery channel the other night
about a half dozen lioness's stalked a herd of two hundred or so water buffalo
bunch of movement
yeah,yeah
the lady lions subtracted about 3 from the herd
the youngest and weakest
then the lone male lion moved in and ate
that's cool
Angel said:thats not her is it?
no him has to go get itredguru said:So he's not only got a harem, they bring his food to him?
It's good to be the king.
4everhung said:no him has to go get it
that's cool too
yeah the lady lions had blood all around their grillredguru said:Oh ok, they just prepare it for him and he gets dibs.
alien amp pharm said:Geez, you people need to get laid.
Let them know when you can post the winning formula for that. lolalien amp pharm said:Geez, you people need to get laid.
superdave said:Let them know when you can post the winning formula for that. lol
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














