Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

God I'm depressd

NCLifter

I broke up with my exgirlfriend six months ago because she lied to me about her past. God I wish I could go back to that day. Tonight she told me she was pregnant with her new boyfriends baby. He is an absolute faggat. I cant believe we are done. I dont know what is wrong with me. I love her so much I cannot believe I will never be with her again. I cannot imagine ever feeling good again. Please help me. What can I do to ever feel okay again? I fucked up sp bad.

I feel for you bro. Best thing you can do, don't worry about feeling good. Remember the good, forget the bad and find something to occupy your mind. Do your own thing. Time heals and better things will come. Good luck to you

Ohh and the best cure for a lost pair of shoes, find a new pair of shoes:D

Last edited:
I cant stop remembering the good times we had. Her Dad did a number on her and it fucked her up as far as her sexual problems with men. I couldnt take it. Now I wish I did. If you have a girl you love, dont fuck it up like I did. Think twice before you do something dumb. I wish I did.

Its too late for me too, but it will get better. My ex had real sex hangups from a step father too. But that never bothered me really. It played on my mind some I guess.
Anyway if you really care about HER, be happy for her and start thinking about yourself.

Yeah its out of my hands now. Her boyfriend better not hut her or I will rip his fucking head off. I hope she is happy now. God I love her.

This is going to sound terribly insensitive and I do not mean it to be, however, you are feeling remorse for what you can not have. It's not to say you do not have valid feelings of love, it's moreso that you have a big red flag waved in your face that she is no longer yours. The pregnancy part just adds fuel to the fire and you do know, you must, that you have no right to have ill feeling toward the new boyfriend as it was you that let her go.

I calling this one out as a 'Chasing Amy'.

Keep yourself busy and try not to take that "let's still be friends route" it will only hurt you more. You need some time (9-18 months) to fully recover and keep your eyes peeled and your heart open to meet someone new.

I agree with Velvett.
And yes it's too bad if her old man did a number on her that screwed her up sexually, but there is help for that and you or nobody else can save her when it comes to that. Only she can do that thru thereapy or whtever is out there. All people can do for her in that situation is be suppotive.

She didn't waste any time getting involved with someone else and getting pregnant. It's been 6 months for god sakes, get out there and start living. And meeting other women who want you for more then a friend. Then you will be too busy to be depressed.

God I could tell you a few good ones about my last long term, but fact is I got over that quickly by not having any bad feelings and getting on with my life ASAP.

Top Bottom