Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gnarly bicep soreness from floor pressing wtf?

binö

Rob of Redford
Platinum
love floor presses btw...but during and two days after i'm feeling extreme soreness where my bi meets the forearm, in that pit...why?
right after the lift i felt pain in that area, like a strain...worried me at the time, but now it's just hella sore, couldn't even do any pulling working today.
why is this? no bouncing, paused it on the floor, wasn't a single (305 for 3 reps)...what's the deal?

Bicep tendon I had the same problem so bad that I couldn't grip anything I actually tore it.. Only way to heal is rest it it might take a week or 2

Bicep tendon I had the same problem so bad that I couldn't grip anything I actually tore it.. Only way to heal is rest it it might take a week or 2

i'm not that bad must of just strained it hella bad...was your injury from floor pressing?
seems like a weird injury to get from a pushing movement...dl'ing i could see, but pushing ?

I actually tore mine from repetitive lifting and to heavy. Strain isn't bad just rest it before it gets worse

I actually tore mine from repetitive lifting and to heavy. Strain isn't bad just rest it before it gets worse

bro you got any thoughts on how this could've happened from floor pressing?
i'm at a loss to understand why

During the press the part of the Bi your talking about is Stretched. And your pec are pulling at that same area too during presses

could of strained something at the point ur bicep meets ur shoulder and its radiating down to your elbow

Top Bottom