Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Glutamine

Out of 10 grams of glutamine, your stomach destroys about 9 1/2 grams. Of what's left, you may digest about 1/4 gram. Of that, your body may absorb a tenth of that.

Is that worth the cost?

You do the math.

Instead, use BCCA's, which turn into more glutamine than straight glutamine. (That's the way the body was meant to absorb it). Or better yet, use GEAR, which has BCAA's and Super plasma serum, which is 100% absorbable.

I've done straight Glutamine powder and "thought" it worked. I've used Gear pre and post and I know it works. Expensive? Yes. For sure but it does work. I also sip on 10g BCAA's while I'm lifting.

um doin a winstrol only cycle..( oral )
planning to take glutamine powder.....is it worth takin...seniors plz help m out.......:)
um 82kg.....5-10"
15--16% bf

um doin a winstrol only cycle..( oral )
planning to take glutamine powder.....is it worth takin...seniors plz help m out.......:)
um 82kg.....5-10"
15--16% bf

what other supps are you currently taking? a proper cycle of winny should look like this...

Winny 50mg/ed 1-6
hcgenerate 5 caps ed 2-6
N2GUARD 7 caps ed 1-6

pct
post cycle/unleashed combo
DAA

follow with bridge

i'd get a pre-workout, and krill oil to run with it as well, if you have these bases covered then i'd say grab some glutamine or bcaa's...powerchews make some great and affordable products

Bigbuck, I've got to agree with Nelson and rahl on this one. I've used standalone glutamine and honestly have no idea if I got anything out of it. But I have also used Gear Protein Pills, ALRI HumaPro, and Powercehws BCAAs and can truly say it makes a difference. The major difference being that I usually get very hungry towards the end of my workouts, and that simply wasn't/isn't the case when I make a point of consistently using one of those amino acid/protein products.

Top Bottom